Manic Monday

Happy Monday everyone! Today's post is a Manic Monday post brought to you by Vicki from Live in my Heart, & her co-hosts Heather from Simply Heather, Terri from Rambling Momma, & Heather from Terrell Family Fun.


This weeks questions are:


  1. What is your dream job? 
  2. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? 
  3. What are the top three things on your bucket list? 
  4. If you could have three wishes granted, what would they be? 
  5. What is your favorite song at the moment?

1.) My dream job would definitely be something creative... I've always wanted to do newborn & child photography, but with a flair. Like maybe with my handmade crochet items as props. Even just selling my handmade crochet items would be rewarding enough. Though, the ultimate dream job of mine has always been to be a stay at home wife & mom, who rocks at whatever she does! :)

2.) If I could travel anywhere in the world I would have to say Ireland. Something about the thought of being able to see the beautiful Irish countryside makes me swoon. You'd bet I would have my camera with me!

3.) Top three things on my bucket list, sell our home here in Pennsylvania, buy a home out in California & start a family.

4.) My three wishes would be fairly similar to my bucket list... However, I would wish to change certain aspects of my life to be able to start a family sooner than later. I would wish for happiness to find certain people in my life that are having a hard time finding the light. And, I would wish for enough money to be comfortable, not wealthy, just comfortable.

5.) Favorite song at the moment would have to be "Just Might (Make Me Believe)" by Sugarland.

Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips