So What Wednesday #2


So What Wednesday


Hello everyone, we've made it to another Wednesday! Once again I am linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for SO WHAT! Wednesday. :) 


Today I am saying so what!

  • If I have stayed in my pajamas all day the past few days. Don't judge me, it's cold outside!
  • If I have not started on the Mister's crochet beanie yet. {Well, that's a lie... I did start it, I just don't like how it's coming out so I need to start over.}
  • If we ate Velveeta Mac & Cheese late last night for dinner, it was quick & easy!
  • If I stayed up until 2am this morning since the caffeine from my tea was battling it out with my sleep aid.
  • If I spent that time awake online, entering even more giveaways! 
  • If I cried when our photobook came in of our lost boy Loki, we miss him very much & it still hurts everyday.
  • If I wanted to start decorating for Christmas, it's not THAT early! ;)
  • If I have Christmas Carols stuck in my head already.
  • If I haven't gone through my clothing for donation, I'll get to it!
  • If I feel like crocheting & watching Netflix today, after the laundry is folded of course!

So that's my list for today... what's yours?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word girl your blog desing is gorgeous!! The the color combo, the header, and all of it!

    I think I would stay in my PJ's all day if I was "allowed" to. No excuse, cold or not I love comfort!!

    Cute blog, you have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've changed it a lot in the past week, but I think I finally have it where I want it. :)

      PJ's should be allowed more often! Though, I still can't see myself going to Walmart in mine like half of America does. lol.

      Thanks so much for following! Your blog is really cute too! I'm your newest follower as well.

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips