So What Wednesday #3

I really can't believe just how fast time is flying! How in the world is is Wednesday already? Well since it is Wednesday, it is time for another So What Wednesday hosted by Shannon over at Life After I "Dew".


So What Wednesday

Today I am saying so what!

  • If we went to be super early last night & I still managed to sleep until 7am this morning. I never sleep for 11 hours, so... maybe I needed it?
  • If I plan on doing nothing but cooking & drinking wine tomorrow... it is Thanksgiving after all!
  • If I am rewatching every episode of Weeds on Netflix, the Mister hadn't seen them yet, I really don't mind! 
  • If I revamped my blog layout again... this one is better! I just know it is. Now, I need to just stop touching it. lol.
  • If all the stores are open tomorrow, NO one should be going shopping on Thanksgiving! Retail establishments should stay CLOSED so that associates like my Mister are able to stay home & celebrate the holidays with their families. I don't care how much money you can save on the television you don't really need.
  • If I ranted a little bit there, it's called venting & it's okay! :)
  • If I am making a ham instead of a turkey this year, it's just the two of us & we really don't need all those leftovers. Plus, ham is WAY better! ;)
  • If I actually over cooked the ham last year, I followed the directions... I just didn't see that it was a fully cooked ham to start out with. Whoops! Better luck this year, I already know this one is fully cooked.
  • If I have become addicted to the Salted Caramel Mocha Frapachino's at Starbucks... they are REALLY good & have been free lately since I have won a few giftcards!
  • If my Women's daily vitamins are in gummy form... at least I remember to take them now. :)
That is all for now & in case I don't "see" you... I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips