So What Wednesday #4


So What Wednesday

It's Wednesday again! That means it is time to link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for So What Wednesday! Hooray! :P

Today I am saying so what!

  • If I didn't post my 10 Day YOU Challenge yesterday... I was busy. I'll do it tomorrow. :)
  • If I want to have Starbucks for the second day in a row.
  • If I woke up at 3am & couldn't fall back to sleep.
  • If we didn't get enough snow & that it all melted away.
  • If I haven't finished writing out my Christmas cards... I will finish them & mail them today!
  • If we had big bad fattening Nachos last night for dinner...they were delicious!
  • If I decorated for Christmas before everyone else on my street.
  • If I need to get my haircut, it'll have to wait until next payday.
  • If I have no idea what the Mister & I are doing today {other than buying a few lotto tickets!}
Hope you all have a fantastic rest of the week! See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Hopping over from So What Wednesday link up...I need to get on the ball like you with my Christmas stuff. I still need to take pics of the kids to even make my cards, haven't gotten the decorations out yet and haven't done my shopping. I think I'm in denial Christmas is coming fast! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this year snuck up on everyone. It's hard to believe that 2012 is almost over!

      :)

      Thanks for stopping by!
      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips