So What Wednesday

So What Wednesday
Happy hump day everyone, the week is halfway through! For today's post I am linking up with Shannon from Life After I "Dew" for her So what Wednesday... 


Today I am saying so what!

If it's going to snow tonight, I will just have to do my grocery shopping this morning. 
If I want to pick up a warm delicious pizza from Costco, you only live once right?
If Facebook is incredibly slow, I should probably spend more time with the Mister anyway.
If I feel bloated & gross, doesn't mean I can't get bundled up & look cute!
If I still haven't quite finished my last crochet project, I'll get around to it eventually!
If I have nothing else to say, SO WHAT! to... There will always be more next week. :)

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through Shannon's link up. I love your crochet projects page! I crochet too but it's been a while...having a 2 year old and working full time doesn't leave much time to sit and crochet. I'm pretty sure she'd try to unravel anything I made!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I could only imagine walking in to see all the yarn sprawled out across the house. I have to keep my projects hidden from our cats for that very same reason! lol.

      -Krys

      Delete
  2. Did you say snow?! I die! Ugh I am not ready for the white stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there!
      Yes, they told us to expect 1"-4" of snow, but it hasn't started yet. So maybe we are in the clear. It is definitely cold enough though. Brr! I'm not quite ready for it either. I feel like Fall slips away way too quickly.

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips