Sunday Social #2

Sunday Social

I almost forgot it was Sunday! That means it is time for me to link up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social!

This weeks questions are:

  1. Name four jobs you have had in your life.
  2. Name four movies you would watch over & over.
  3. Name four places you have lived.
  4. Name four of your favorite foods.
  5. Name four things you always carry with you.
  6. Name four places you have been on vacation.
Alrighty, let's get started!

  1. Name four jobs you have had in your life: Cashier at Blockbuster Video, Night Shift CSR at Turkey Hill Gas Station, Elderly In-Home Care Provider, & Assistant Preschool Teacher at Goddard Preschool.
  2. Name four movies you would watch over & over again: Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc, RENT, & What Dreams May Come.
  3. Name four places you have lived: Phelan, California. Apple Valley, California. San Diego, California. Boyertown, Pennsylvania.
  4. Name four of your favorite foods: Sushi, Tacos, Peaches, & Rib-Eye Steak.
  5. Name four things you always carry with you: My cell phone, a rubber band, keys, & my wallet.
  6. Name four places you have been on vacation: I don't really go on vacation, but a couple years ago I  did fly to see my family back in California. While there I went to Ventura Beach, Disneyland, Aquarium of the Pacific & Little Tokyo. :)
Thanks for reading, see you next Sunday for questions about the Holidays! :)

6 comments:

  1. So how do you like teaching at Goddard schools? We have them here and with the economy I have considered applying but I've heard they are quite picky and other stories about the ones in MO.

    Stopping by from the link up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      I no longer work there, but I did enjoy it very much! I loved working with the children... though I must say the parents were a little on the snobby side. But my co-workers & the children were amazing. I only left because I moved... I'm hoping to return to it as soon as I am able to. I was told that I was welcome to come back at any time.

      So I'm working on it. :)

      -Krys

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up and I wanted to say hi!

    Misfit Librarian
    http://misfitlibrariansadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, & for the GFC follow... Heading over to your blog now. :)

      -Krys

      Delete
  3. Hi Krystal!

    Just popping over from Frazzled Shell to let you know that I have nominated your blog for a Liebster award! But I see someone beat me to it the other week lol. If you'd like to do it again, then you can find the questions on this post http://flusteredshell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/1st-december-liebster-award.html Don't worry if it's too soon, I won't be offended :-)

    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the nomination! I would have totally participated in yours if I hadn't just finished one. It's so hard to find blogs with less than 200 subscribers. lol. Which is a good thing I suppose. :)

      Thanks so much though!!! :D

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips