Sushi, Free Stuff & Christmas.

So it's Saturday! Wow, how did that happen... better yet, how is it we are less than a week away from Thanksgiving?! My goodness, time flies. I had planned to post this blog yesterday, but the hours slipped away from me as they nearly made me miss the post today as well! So let us go ahead & link this up with the Weekend Blog Walk! :)

At Home Take 2

First things first, Thursday was Date Night & the Mister & I had a lovely evening out at Zhuang's Garden in Exeter, Pennsylvania. If you for any crazy reason happen to end up in Exeter, THIS is the place to go for Sushi! They also have Hibachi grills & Chinese food, but we went for the Sushi!



Forgot the "u" in Zhuang's, whoops!

Groupon had offered a special $15 for a $30 gift certificate for Zhuang's Garden last month & so we decided to give it a shot. They have all you can eat Sushi specials Sunday through Thursday for $27 a person. We only spent about $40 for two people in the long run including drinks & a very large well deserved tip. The Sushi & the service were both amazing. The atmosphere was very calm & quiet. We went after the lunch rush & it was very nice.

We ordered Edamame to start & I laughed as the Mister tried to eat the entire thing, not realizing that you eat the soy beans inside & not the shell. The look on his face was priceless as he did not want to spit it out & appear rude. So he chewed it & reluctantly swallowed it with a gulp full of soda. Even thinking about it name makes me giggle. We then ordered our Sushi. Eel, Shrimp Tempura, TNT Roll, & the best of the night, the Red Dragon. Seriously, the Red Dragon won me over, it was the most delicious piece of sushi I have ever tasted! It will be the first on my Sushi list for the rest of all time! lol.

Once finished, the waitress came back & asked if we wanted more, after encouraging us to try more, we got the Salmon & Cream Cheese roll & more Eel... We were stuffed, & all was good in the world. We were set to go & she asks if we wanted dessert. We shook our heads as the Mister explained that he might go "Ka-boom!" if he eats any more. We all laughed, we said thank you & upon leaving they gave us a $10 off coupon to use on the next visit... Such a great experience & I can't wait until we are able to use that coupon! lol.

Upon leaving, we saw that amazing Sunset you see in the above photo. I only had my cell phone on me, so sorry for such a bad shot!


Next! Free stuff! :) When we got home from our date, there was a box sitting on the porch waiting for us. As soon as I saw it, I cried out, "That's mine!". I can't believe it only took a little over two days to get from California to here. This is the loot from the Fashionista Bazaar giveaway I won a few weeks back! It has a beautiful necklace from Fashionista Bazaar's store, a mini goals notebook which is way too adorable, nail polish, lotion, facial cleanser, a cute little monogrammed pen & paper set, & a $10 Starbucks giftcard. Needless to say, I couldn't wait to indulge myself with that Starbucks giftcard. Their Salted Caramel Mocha Frapachino is just TO-DIE-FOR! Seriously, I am not a coffee person, but this totally does it for me. The necklace is beautiful & it matches my one blue dress perfectly. One day I will have to get all dressed up & take some pictures. :) You can actually buy yourself a little piece of happiness by heading over toe Fashionista Bazaar & checking out all her neat jewelry. Thank you sweetie for such an awesome treat! :)


So where have I really been hiding... right here at home! After our delicious meal on date night, we ran into the Dollar Tree & my favorite store, TARGET. They have the cutest Christmas stuff this year. I picked up quite a few things & I couldn't wait to put it all together. So, after a day & a half of decorating, our house {the inside anyway} is ready for Christmas! :) We still have the outside to do, but I just couldn't wait any longer to decorate our little home. Our house truly shines during the holidays, as the paneling & stone work just thrive off of the "warm cozy cabin" Christmas decorations. I wish that the pictures did the room justice, but as I am still rather novice at photography, this was as good as it would get... which is still MUCH better than last years photos. ;)

My favorite part of the room?

The top of our curio cabinet! Well not so much the top of the cabinet, but the ADORABLE yarn ball wreath hanging above it. I came across it at Target, & the crocheter part of me grabbed it & wouldn't let it go. It just had to come home with me, not but's about it!! :)

So, this is where I have been hiding the past few days! What have you been up to? :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!
      It is the first year I am 100% satisfied with it...
      Too bad the pictures weren't that great though. lol.

      -Krys

      Delete
  2. Confession ~ I have never had sushi! Someday I will try it :)

    Your all decorated for Christmas too! Nice :)

    Thanks for sharing with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party and for the follow. I'm now your newest GFC follower too!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never?!?! You should try it.
      It is a very acquired taste as not everyone likes it.
      It's one of those, you will either LOVE it or Hate it. :)

      Thanks so much for following & hosting the awesome blog hop!

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips