Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge {8 fears}

Hello blogger world! It's Tuesday once again & that means it's time for the next section of the 10 Day YOU Challenge. Today we are down to number eight, eight fears. Why do I have a felling this topic is not the most popular among the rest? lol. I don't know about you, but to me, fears are fairly private... but, here we go!


BlogLoveTherapy

my eight fears...

  • Due to my LOVE for Asian horror movies, many Asians scare me. Not all, just the ones who are really small, with very dark hair & eyes. Oh, and little Asian boys who sit in closets & MEOW at you out of no where. Yeah, those kind of Asians.
  • Being in the bathroom, in the dark. I just CAN'T do it! It's more to do with the mirror than the bathroom itself, but either way. If the power is out, I take a LED lantern & my Dog with me up to the bathroom because I will not go alone without any light source. 
  • Which leads me to, the dark... I'm not afraid OF the dark, I am afraid of what is IN the dark. And you can say all you want that there is nothing in the dark that isn't there in the light... BUT you can SEE them in the light! lol.
  • I hate mirrors in general. They creep me out & once again due to my love of horror movies, I am always waiting for something to not match up in the mirror. I know, I'm mental! lol.
  • The people in horror movies that can contort themselves around in a very gross & unnatural manner... and they usually do this while on the ceiling or coming down the stairs... this, is very very creepy!
  • Snakes/Spiders/Bugs... anything with either too many legs, or not enough legs are scary to me. If it doesn't have two legs or four legs, it needs to stay the heck away from me. lol.
  • Heights. Do I really need to even explain that one?
  • And, last but not least... the unknown. Everything in life from the smallest detail to the most life changing event. Not knowing what could happen next week or tomorrow even, is a very scary thing.
So those were my eight fears... join us next week for the next installment of the 10 Day YOU Challenge, seven wants. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lovely blog!

    Want to follow each other on GFC?

    http://www.lookbookunlimited.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a crazy list! Sounds like you should stop watching horror films lol.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yeah it sounds that way... but I LOVE horror movies! I just can't give them up. :)

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips