Tuesday's 10 day YOU Challenge {9 Loves}

Hello! Happy Tuesday to you all. Today it is raining & cold. Well it's actually more like sleet out there at the moment. We had a few unseasonably warm days last week, but now it's back to what seems to be the start of Winter. Which, I don't really mind. The cold weather is perfect motivation for crocheting! :)

Today's post is the continuation of the 10 day YOU Challenge... Nine Loves.

BlogLoveTherapy
I love my Saint Bernard mix, Odin. He's my baby & one of the few lights of my life. He can make me laugh even on the cloudiest of days. He's the jester in our little court of life.

I love my husband-to-be, James. We have our ups & downs, like any couple, but we survive them together. I look forward to our future together as we are taking the steps to start our own little family. He might never realize just how much he means to me, but I hope one day he will.

I love our cats, Kora & Apollo. They are complete opposites, the darkness & the light, and yet they live together so harmoniously. They are Yin & Yang, the perfect combination.

I love my family. My Dad, his wife Gina, my brother Ryan, my Grandparents, my Aunt & Uncle, & now my little cousin Jon Michael... mean the world to me. They've shown me what unconditional love is all about. They are there for me, even when I have nothing to give them in return. They show me love in it's purest form.

Okay, moving on to some not so sappy loves...

I love to crochet, yes I know, you know! I love being able to say, I made that! I created that! Just makes me feel all warm & fuzzy inside knowing that my own two hands can create something out of strands of wool/yarn.

I love the song "Gates Of Dawn" by Secret Garden. I actually love a lot of their songs & tend to listen to them while I am crocheting or cleaning. Gates of Dawn is just my favorite, as I find it absolutely beautiful.

I love Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester... really do I even need to explain this one? Just, wow! Can't quite stop myself from staring at that man... sorry James! lol.

I love chocolate covered pretzels & anything similar to it. Ruppert's Candy in Oley, Pennsylvania has an amazing chocolate covered pretzel with caramel on top. It is my absolute favorite candy in this entire world!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE, Sushi! Thanks to my dear friend Nichole (who I also love!) She got me started on the stuff years ago & I have since gotten the Mister hooked as well. Can't wait until Date night on Thursday, Groupon gave us an amazing deal which is allowing us to have all you can eat Sushi for two, for only $30! Can't beat that! :)

And that was my nine loves, kind of hard that one since I love so many things. :) Join me next Tuesday for number eight!


10 comments:

  1. Are you linking these posts up with BlogLoveTherapy? If not then you totally should!! (http://bloglovetherapy.blogspot.com/) She has a link up for each individual post and they don't close until a year from now so everyone that does this series can link up their posts!!

    Lol my best friend's name is Kora!! Awesome list!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    P.S. I'm adding your blog button to my Blogs I Love page and I'm also adding it to my sponsors list since we've swapped! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did link this one, since I noticed it was still open. :) The last one I didn't link up since I thought I was too far behind. I'll have to go back & link it.

      The name Kora just really suits our cat, no other name seemed to fit. Just like our Apollo, it was the first name both my Mister & I though of, when we found out we were going to be adopting him.

      Thanks for adding my button! Yay, I'm a sponsor! haha.

      -Krys

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah she set them all up to be open for a year!! So go link the one before and as you write the next posts link them up too! I know that I've had a lot of visitors from those links and I've found a few cool blogs by hopping around and reading other people's answers too!

      Oh yeah I love naming my animals! :) Most of the time I tend to pick out names and do them with a theme. For years I only picked out names that ended in the 'e' sound like I had animals named Jackie, Annie, Bobby, Katie, Spicy...etc. lol. I have had a lot of pets!

      You're so welcome! :) I LOVE your blog and am glad you've joined the blogging world!!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
    3. I went ahead & linked that post! Yay for not being that far behind! :)

      Our pets have themes too! Our cats are Greek Gods & Goddesses, Kora & Apollo. Our old boy Loki, who recently passed away was named after a Norse God, & Odin our Saint Bernard Mix is also named after the Norse God.

      We're really into Mythology in our house, if you couldn't tell. :)

      The only pet we have that isn't part of the theme, is our water turtle. His name is Kirby, like the pink floating video game character. We found him as a baby when we were out fishing a few years back, all tiny & alone, so we brought him home to see that he would grow up safely. We get to release him into the wild this spring as he is getting more than big enough to survive on his own.

      You've had a pet named Spicy? That's unique for sure! lol.

      -Krys

      Delete
    4. Oh that is so neat! I LOVE it!!

      Lol yes my little sister named it cuz the kitten was a fiesty little thing and loved to play even when the others would rather lay around. :)

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
    5. P.S. I love how you changed the buttons to a page and added the nice and tidy link box for all your current blogs your following!! It looks beautiful! :)

      Helen

      Delete
    6. Haha, a spicy kitten... too cute!

      Thanks so much, I had to put the buttons in their own page because it just looked too cluttered. One of my habits I guess, I don't mind things being a bit messy, as long as it's organized & hidden in it's own little spot.

      Same thing goes in my house, organized bits of clutter hidden all around my house. lol.

      I like the current following box a lot, since it updates & shows the newest blogs. My way of sharing I suppose. :)

      I hope you are having a great day!

      -Krys

      Delete
    7. She was a cutie!

      I am exactly the same way which is why it took me forever to decide if I even wanted to do sponsors. In the beginning I had every button and badge on my sidebars and it started driving me so crazy so I just moved them to pages instead too :)

      Yeah I love it!

      Helen
      Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

      Delete
  2. The 10 Things challenge is a great idea! Makes awesome writing prompts..

    TracyAnn from www.crochethappy.com and http://asktracyann.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. That is exactly why I am looking for any type of writing prompt I can find. Otherwise, I would never have enough to talk about. :)

      Thanks for stopping by! I LOVE your blog!

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips