Christmas Eve-Eve-Eve!

So, I've been missing this week. I have been really busy ignoring the internet almost completely. People have just been getting me down. So instead of letting the little things get to me, I decided to focus on the things that make me happy, my little family, baking cookies, decorating for Christmas, wrapping packages & making plans for the holidays.

Getting ready to make another batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies for tomorrow. James' family is coming over for a bit so that the girls {my future nieces} can open up their presents. I'm really excited to see them. We haven't seen them all together since before my birthday back in August. I'm mostly looking forward to seeing them open their gifts. :)

I am really proud of how much I accomplished for Christmas this year. Last year I had not even finished one crochet project the entire year. This year, I finished seven projects just as gifts, as well as four hats, a blanket & a scarf for myself. :) I need more yarn!

My family sent the Mister & I gifts from California. They are now all displayed under my pretty Christmas tree. I have NO idea what they are & it is driving me crazy. I can't wait to open them! :) My Grandma & Grandpa even sent gifts for our Furbabies. That always makes me giggle when I see Odin, Kora & Apollo written on a gift tag. My Grandma loves her fur-grandbabies. lol.

Do you have snow where you live? We haven't had any yet this year. I am really hoping for some white on the ground for Christmas. At first it seemed like it was not going to happen this year. But now it seems that we can be expecting up to three inches of snow on Christmas Eve! I would love that! :)

I watched a really awesome documentary on Netflix this morning. It's called "Craigslist Joe". It's about a guy named Joe, who sets out with just the clothes on his back, a cell phone & a laptop. His goal is to make it for an entire month with nothing but the kind hearts of the people on Craigslist. It really amazed me just how much help he had along the way & it really gave me a little more faith in humanity. I highly suggest you check it out if you are able to.

Well, I'm off to start another load of laundry & put another batch of cookies into the oven. If I am not back before then, I hope you all have a fantastic holiday!

xox

6 comments:

  1. I am sure the girls coming over will be lifiting your spirits! :) I hope you have a wonderful christmas! We are opening some of our presents tonight since Autry has to work on Christmas Eve & Day.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're suppose to get snow here in KS on Christmas. I'm going to check out that doc you recommended on Netflix...sounds interesting. I'm a new follower btw. Pls feel free to visit my blog and follow back. Happy holidays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am right in the middle of watching Craigslist Joe (without having read this first). Next is the Google one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good Christmas! so glad I stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    happy new year!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Krys! I wanted to stop by and invite you to join “The Great Blog Train” Blog Hop which I will now be a hostess of each first Wednesday of the month! Today’s the first day & I’d love to see your blog linked if you have the time! :)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! I hope everything is alright since it's been so long between your last post! You are missed!!!


    I wanted to let you know that I'm looking for guest bloggers over at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog for the month of February! If you're interested you can find more details here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/01/guest-bloggers-wanted.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips