Disney on Netflix, say what?

Yes, this past week Netflix announced that they have reached a deal with Disney to start streaming Disney/Pixar content by 2016. I'm completely psyched since, I was just talking to the mister about me wishing they would bring Disney to Netflix just this past month. They already have certain movies streaming as part of their deal, so I of course have spent the past few days reverting back to that child sitting in her pajamas with stars in her eyes as Pocahontas plays on the screen. The Brave Little Toaster too! So, if you were wondering where I disappeared to, that would be the answer to that question.

I also actually managed to finish all seven of my Crochet Christmas gifts! Hooray! I was on a roll this year & I can't wait to give them out. I'm really proud of what I was able to accomplish. I have come a long way, at least I think so, in this crocheting world. I look back on my first few projects & laugh because of how tremendously horrible they actually turned out compared to my new & improved projects. They are now wrapped up neatly under the tree, more than half of which need to be shipped out to California. The post office was out of Flat Rate boxes the last two times I have went, so I decided to just order a few online... now I have to wait for those to come in. If they don't make it here in time, I will just have to bite the bullet & use whatever box I can find & ship it a different way. These gifts WILL make it to California for Christmas, they just have to! :)

So the world ends in less than two weeks, supposedly. I have actually watched a lot of documentaries on the subject & I have come to the conclusion that although it might not be the "end of the world", it is most definitely an end of an era. A lot of things are lining up in our solar system & it's going to be interesting to see what truly happens, even if it's just a small change in our planetary lineup. I for one am hoping for some big life changing event, something I can tell my grandchildren about when I am old & grey... "The day the world changed." Who knows, it could very well happen! ;)


8 comments:

  1. Stubbled across you and now a follower. I just discovered all the wonderful additions to Netflix last night. Hello happy girl. Come check me out.
    Danielle
    www.thesweetpeapod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited Disney is coming to Netflix, thanks for the info. We don't have cable...only Netflix and Hulu and I was just saying that I wished Disney was on there because my kids are getting a little tired of only having PBS to watch. Anyway, also wanted to tell you that I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my post for today to see what it's all about...http://mylittlesmarties.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have cable either. It's just way to expensive & I'm not too picky with what to watch. There seems to always be something good enough to watch on Netflix. lol. I have over 300 titles in my queue. Can't wait for them to add more Disney. :)

      Thank you for nominating me for a Liebster Award. I had just finished one a few weeks back though. lol.
      -Krys

      Delete
  3. yay for disney on netflix! we float in and out of our subscription..there's always a ton my husband wants to watch, but rarely anything for me. can't wait for that!
    congrats on the crochet projects! i still have a little ways to go with my knitting projects...planning on working on this weekend.
    well i am new to your blog and now following! looking forward to future posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! :)
      Sorry for such a LATE reply.
      I want to learn to knit. I'm hoping that because I am getting fairly good at crochet that maybe learning to knit wouldn't be so terribly hard.
      -Krys

      Delete
  4. I'm really excited about all the old disney movies finally being on netflix!! :) I now have something fairly decent to watch with my little niece & nephew when the visit.

    I saw this on Happy Together (a blog I follow) and thought of you! (http://www.happytogethercreates.com/2012/12/yarn-ornaments.html) They're yarn ornaments and decorations for the Christmas tree!!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Those ornaments are way too cute! I'm going to have to work on a few of those for next year!
      Thanks for thinking of me! :)

      -Krys

      Delete
  5. Awesome!! Post photos when you do make them! I'd love to see what you come up with!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragemet Group Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips