Happy December!

Happy December everyone! Can you believe that we are in the last month of 2012, where-oh-where does the time go? I know, I have been hiding... But I have a very good reason behind it! I have been busy getting ready for the holidays! :) Now we all know that I have already decorated the inside of my house. But now, I have decorated the outside as well!



Did you know that you can make "Snow" paint for windows with just shampoo, cornstarch & water? Well you can! And I did! :D I think it came out just lovely don't you?

We don't have much of a front to our house, since we live in a row home. But I do my best to spruce it up for Christmas. :)


The bows in the front are hand made, by me! :D

This was too funny & too true, not to share!


So what else have I been up to, why CROCHETING of course. I've been trying my best to get all my crocheted gifts done by this week so I can mail them out. I've managed to complete five out of the seven gifts I have planned this year, so score!!!


I should keep you guessing, but I won't! So here is a peek inside the giftwrap! Shhh! Don't tell! ;)



A Green Bay Packers Hat for my baby cousin & scarves x 3! :)

Here is what I am working on now...

A tri-colored puff stitch scarf! I love how this is turning out, I am going to have to make myself one once I am finished! :) After I re-stock on yarn of course! :D

So what have you been up to? Are you getting ready for Christmas? Are you hand making any gifts this year?

xox

2 comments:

  1. I got really into crochet about a year to two years ago, but I kept getting distracted and finished almost nothing. :( I am one of those people with a half dozen unfinished crochet projects in the closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that at first, I have two "blankets" that are upstairs that never went very far. I then started doing baby hats, booties, & scarves, which are smaller projects that only take a day or two. I found that I LOVED being able to gift these things, so I started making larger objects. So far to date I have made six scarves, two baby hats, one set of baby booties, two puff stitch hats, one double crochet beanie, & three lapghans. I am currently working on my largest project which is a full size granny stripe blanket. It's going to take a while, but it's coming out nicely, so that's all that matters. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips