Tragedy

I was going to post a blog today. I fully intended to write a blog about happy things & talk about how close to Christmas we are. But all of that seems very insignificant now.

My heart is heavy. Twenty children were lost today. They were ripped from their families. I'm not a mom {yet}, so I could only imagine the amount of heartache, pain & despair these families are going through. I cry for them all. I sob for the children who were taken in such a tragic & horrifying way. My heart goes out to all of the families, not only those whose homes & hearts are empty tonight, but those who have children that don't understand what happened. Shootings, no matter where they take place are sad, but this event was above & beyond horrible. These were innocent, young children who were barely starting on their life's journey.

Rest in peace young ones. Your life on this planet was cut so short & I am so sorry that you were torn from your families in such a horrific & terrifying way. I pray that the families are able to find peace & strength in each other.

Such a sad & scary world we live in.
xox

1 comment:

  1. I've seen several bloggers write similar posts, but I don't know what it's from...? Lol. That makes me sound very much out of the loop, but oh well. Either way it is a terrible thing to have so many kids die and I know their families will have a difficult time recovering from such a tragic loss. My heart goes out to them too.

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips