So last week I skipped Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge, whoops! No biggie, I will just post it today & move on along. :) I'm hoping to put together an actual blog really soon. I've just been so emotionally drained lately. But, that is another story... for now, let's get to today's 10 Day YOU Challenge...
My seven wants...
- First the big one... I want to start a family with my Mister. I really wish it were as easily done, as said. We have quite a few obstacles in our way & sometimes I just feel like it's never going to happen for us. (I will be writing a blog more in detail about this later on.)
- Paintable walls! Oh my goodness, some of the paneling in my house is straight up terrible! But if we are talking wishes & not just wants, I would settle for a nicer house, with a bigger back yard, FAR away from the city. *nods*
- To be able to see my family more often. Living 3,000 miles away from them pretty much sucks.
- For my Monster, Odin, to live a very LONG & healthy life. We just lost our old boy & the thought of losing another kills me. I can't believe he is going to be two years old in March! Where did the time go?
- To get better with my creative outlets. Perhaps to start selling my crocheted items.
- A good snow storm this winter... I want a good couple feet for Odin to go crazy in. Today it was nearly 70 degrees... what the heck Pennsylvania, why are you so bipolar?
- I would like for myself & for those around me to be happy in everything they do in life, not matter what anyone says.
And that is all for now! I'll write again soon. :)