Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge {7 wants}

BlogLoveTherapy


So last week I skipped Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge, whoops! No biggie, I will just post it today & move on along. :) I'm hoping to put together an actual blog really soon. I've just been so emotionally drained lately. But, that is another story... for now, let's get to today's 10 Day YOU Challenge...

My seven wants...

  • First the big one... I want to start a family with my Mister. I really wish it were as easily done, as said. We have quite a few obstacles in our way & sometimes I just feel like it's never going to happen for us. (I will be writing a blog more in detail about this later on.)
  • Paintable walls! Oh my goodness, some of the paneling in my house is straight up terrible! But if we are talking wishes & not just wants, I would settle for a nicer house, with a bigger back yard, FAR away from the city. *nods*
  • To be able to see my family more often. Living 3,000 miles away from them pretty much sucks.
  • For my Monster, Odin, to live a very LONG & healthy life. We just lost our old boy & the thought of losing another kills me. I can't believe he is going to be two years old in March! Where did the time go?
  • To get better with my creative outlets. Perhaps to start selling my crocheted items.
  • A good snow storm this winter... I want a good couple feet for Odin to go crazy in. Today it was nearly 70 degrees... what the heck Pennsylvania, why are you so bipolar?
  • I would like for myself & for those around me to be happy in everything they do in life, not matter what anyone says.
And that is all for now! I'll write again soon. :)

4 comments:

  1. 3,000 miles?! I'm about 1200 miles from my daughter and that is awful. Have you thought of painting the paneling? It turns out nice! I have painted paneling on remodels several times; brick red, pale yellow, beachy aqua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my family lives in California & I live in Pennsylvania. I have been fortunate enough to fly back to see them twice in the past couple years. It is still very hard to live that far from your family though.

      I have thought about painting the paneling... the problem is that the people who put it up before we moved in, did a very crappy job of putting it up, so it's not aligned right.

      We eventually have to tear it all down & re-plaster the whole house... room by room. It is going to take forever! lol.

      I'd rather just move. :P

      -Krys

      Delete
  2. Krystal! I nominated you for The Liebster Blog Award. I hope you will accept it. Please visit my post http://pynkkrush.blogspot.com/2012/12/i-got-liebster-award.html to see what it is. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, however... I just received one about a week ago. lol.

      I'm honored though, truly!

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips