Just the beginning.

So, the baby bug has officially bitten me. I can't think of anything else {well aside from being officially hitched to the Mister}. In reality our relationship is so close to marriage that all we are missing is the tax break, rings & legality of it all. In March we will have been engaged for two years. In April we will celebrate our four year anniversary. Like all couples, we have our ups & downs. But one thing that has never changed is the love that we have for each other.

I know I am ready to take the next step & become not only his wife, but the mother of his child. I'm ready to start a family & build memories that will last a lifetime. We've finally decided that we will start trying to conceive next year after getting married sometime in June. The reason why we are making 2014 our year, is our health. My health to be honest. I'm much too overweight to even consider getting pregnant. Instead of being impulsive, I am going to do the best thing I can for our future child. I am going to lose the weight needed to be able to have a healthy pregnancy.

It's going to be a tough journey. I have nearly a hundred pounds to lose to be at the highest point of my doctor's recommended weight range. But, I know that I can do it with the support of my family, my friends, & most of all, my Mister. All we can do is remain taking one step at a time with not only our goal but our future in mind. 

I normally don't write about a lot of personal subjects. But, in all honesty, isn't that what a blog is truly for? A place to talk about your life, your struggles, your achievements. I am strongly hoping that I am able to find an online support system that will keep me on the right track whenever I am feel like trailing off & giving up. I know that they are out there... I've seen the amazing blogs full of supporting readers who leave encouraging words for the blogger in whatever their situation might be. That, I believe, is that real reason why bloggers exists. 

Thank you for reading. For being a listening ear to my story. A story that is hopefully, just beginning.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing goal to look forward too:) I can't wait to see how you progress, and soon be holding your little baby! How wonderful! And yes a blog is just for that! It's your heart, your struggles, because we all have them, it's just easier to go through it together:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your reply. I have struggled with my weight my entire life, but this time it's different. This time it's not just for me, but for my future. I'm excited about this journey I am starting & I am happy to have a place to share it with others. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips