I'm still alive!

Yes, indeed! I have not fallen off the face of the planet, even though it might seem like it! I, in all honesty, just lost all motivation whatsoever, that had to do with the internet. Aside from pinning a few things on Pinterest & scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed, I just have not been interested. I guess, it could mostly be the amount of negativity that was circling the internet since the Newtown tragedy.

BUT! I am back & hopefully I won't leave you guys again for such a long time.

So, today I tried something new. I have decided to try a mainly vegetarian diet for the next 30 days. I'm hoping it will jump start some healthier eating habits. At the doctor yesterday, I found out that I am at my highest weight I have ever been. Not good! Ugh, the holidays are just not nice to me. In reality I have a good hundred pounds to lose, but you have to start somewhere right? So, this is me taking the first step. Today I had some delicious Edamame for lunch. Costco now sells single serving pouches that can be heated by steaming them in the microwave. Genius & oh so yummy!

Anyway, just thought I would drop by & say, I'm not dead! haha!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Krys! I'm responding to your comment about guest blogging! If you could shoot me an email I'd love to talk about this more with you and get you going on a guest post!!! They're super easy & really fun! It's a great way to meet new people and gain exposure for your blog!!!

    hjd_21@yahoo.com

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Refashion Co-op
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog
    Angel Light Photography by Helen Blog
    The Story of Us: Love...Forever & Always

    P.S. I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but you're a noreply-comment blogger! :( This is super easy to fix though and is a smart thing to fix since you're more likely to get in contact with other bloggers if you're a relpy blogger! When you email me I'll explain more about this if you'd like...just ask me and I'll tell you how to fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think the holidays are nice to anyone. haha
    I had exactly 100 pounds to lose to even be at the maximum healthy weight for my height.
    Good luck on your healthy eating!
    Update us on how the vegetarian diet goes. (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am at the same point... a 100 pound loss will bring me into the yellow section on the BMI chart.
      It's going to be a long process, but I am hopeful. :)
      Thank you so much!
      I am definitely going to keep updating on my *hopeful* progress.

      -Krys

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips