Sunday Social

Sunday Social

We're getting deep for this week's Sunday social. Once again I am teaming up with Neely from A Complete Waste Of Makeup, for Sunday Social!


  1. What is your ideal way to relax?
    I enjoy curling up on the couch & watching television while I work on my current crochet project. In the summer I enjoy swimming. I love to sink down in a hot bubble bath, but we currently only have a stand up shower. Ick!
  2. Where is your favorite place to be?
    Honestly at home. I am a complete homebody. Other than that, I love being in the passengers seat in the car, destination unknown. Just going where the road takes you.
  3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
    I don't believe I currently have a "role model". I tend to live my life as an individual fully knowing that there is no such thing as a perfect person. Instead of following others, I tend to follow the person who I hope to become.
  4. What does your life look like in 3 years? 
    Hopefully married, with a new addition to our family. That would be my ultimate wish to have in three years.
  5. If you could go back and change one decision what would it be?
    I'd like to say I'd change the side I ended up on during my parents divorce when I was twelve. However, I strongly believe that we are where we are supposed to be for a reason. And changing one thing, might throw everything off course.
  6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
    Overcoming some of the person issues that have weighed me down since I was a child. Becoming a much stronger person & knowing that the abuse I went through was not my fault. Knowing that many people have struggled with similar problems & that it's up to me if I want to remain the victim or not.

14 comments:

  1. Great blog! I am stopping by from the Sunday Social today! Completely understand your biggest accomplishment. I once upon a time had a similar situation. If you get a chance stop by and check out my blog. I have a great giveaway up for grabs. Have a great day!

    http://southernbeautyguide.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to confront those demons, but when you do, you really free your life up. It's great not having that weight on my shoulders anymre.

      Thank you so much for stopping by.
      I am following you as well. :)
      xox

      Delete
  2. I hear ya, I too prefer home to anywhere else...sometimes, I don't leave the house for days at a time. Super cool like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind being cooped up in the house. I prefer it. I actually only leave the house when the Mister is off from work. lol.

      Delete
  3. Popped on over from Sunday Social - now your newest follower from Scotland!

    Our answers are very similar - look forward to reading more from you soon x

    Mrs Brown's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Scotland! Thanks from stopping by from so far away!
      Going to check out your blog now. :)

      Delete
  4. Found your blog through the Sunday Social! I really like it, can't wait to read more. A bubble bath seems lovely.
    New follower too!
    xo Alea
    http://sparkle-your-life.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following! :)
      I followed you as well.
      xox

      Delete
  5. Hot bubble baths are great & i love them myself. I'm a homebody too, i'd rather be at home than anywhere else. I'm stopping by from Sunday Social and i hope your have a great weekend!

    Nikki
    www.TheCraftySideOfSarcasm.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad to see that I'm not the only homebody around. :)
      Thanks for stopping by Nikki! :)

      Hope your weekend was splendid!
      xox

      Delete
  6. I'm proud of you for what you chose as your biggest accomplishment. :) I never know what to say when people ask me that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most people write about their education, their jobs, or their monetary status. Me, I feel that the biggest accomplishment you can make as a human being, is to continue to grow & accept the fact that you will never be done learning about yourself let alone the world we live in. :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips