Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge {5 foods}

BlogLoveTherapy

Mmm, food. I love food... though I am not supposed to. I'm trying to fix that! But, it doesn't hurt to talk about it. I mean, talking about food doesn't add calories... yet! lol.

So, five foods...

Number 5 - Chocolate.
Okay, really... what lady in her right mind doesn't like chocolate? I do have to admit, I am a little picky about the chocolate I eat. I do not like dark nor white chocolate. It's milk or nothing people! 
Number 4 - Granny Smith Apples.
Now look, you thought this list was going to be full of foods that are really bad for you. Full of calories or highly processed. True, I do like a good bag of potato chips, but I LOVE the crisp tart taste of a Granny Smith Apple. Lately, they are a staple in my house & I can't get enough of them.
Number 3 - Broccoli.
Hi, my name is Krys & I actually love broccoli. Costco has the BEST broccoli. I toss it in a pan with a tiny bit of water & steam it. Oh, yum! I just don't understand why people hate on this delicious & healthy vegetable so much. At least it's not lima beans... yuck!
Number 2 - Bean & Cheese Burritos.

Alright, so this one is a huge downfall of mine. I could probably eat this every day for the rest of my life. Especially if it's from a really fantastic Mexican restaurant, or even Del Taco... Man, I miss Del Taco. They really should expand to the east coast.
Number 1 - Sushi!
I love, love, LOVE, Sushi! It's really one of the most amazing things I have ever eaten. Topped with a slice of ginger & a dab of wasabi, it's just a little piece of heaven now isn't it? And as long as you stay away from a lot of the fried ones, it's not too bad for you either, aside from your wallet. lol.

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna have to disagree with you on #1 and #2. It's dark chocolate all the way, the darker the better! If you ever get some dark chocolate you don't want, lemme know. ;) Also, granny smiths are my least favorite apples because they're so tart. I'll put them in my breakfast begrudgingly, but I tend to prefer a middle ground between the sweet (red and golden delicious) and the tart. I usually like fuji, gala, or braeburn apples or something like that. The best apples I've ever had were pink ladies. Yum.

    You can't go wrong with some beans and melty cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're crazy! I know that dark chocolate is better for you & all, but it's not creamy enough for me. lol. I'll send any dark chocolate that I receive your way. I LOVE the tartness of the granny smith apple, it's so yummy! Red delicious are my least favorite. To me, they are too dry & have no taste. lol. But I agree fuji & gala are pretty awesome too! I think I have had pink ladies before, they sound familiar at least.

      Yes! You can go wrong though, since cheese is my greatest enemy. lmao. I have yet to find a decent Mexican food restaurant here in Pennsylvania. But on Valentines day we going to give one a go. They are voted best in our county, so maybe it won't be so bad. :)

      Delete
  2. HI!
    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    You can find all the details over at http://pixievita.blogspot.com/2013/01/liebster-award.html

    xo, Vita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've actually been nominated several other times. I will take a look though! :)

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips