Weigh In Wednesday!

So this week I slipped up a bit. I went nearly the entire day without eating yesterday & made a poor, but delicious, decision for dinner last night. We had pizza & I ate way more than I should have... but hey, it happens. :)

We need to go shopping. I'm really needing my fill of spinach. It is amazing in salad. Yum! Speaking of yummy green leaves... Have you seen the article that Yahoo published this morning? A government study saying that Leafy Greens are the top cause of food poising? Say what? It's not McDonald's McMix that's bad for you, but Spinach? Shut the front door! There is no way I am going to believe that bull!

So, I was originally going to do only bi-weekly weigh ins, but oh my goodness, it's too hard to stay off of my scale. They say that you shouldn't weigh yourself everyday, but I tend to do it only because I pass my scale on the way to my kitchen... Lemme tell you, it's kept me from going into the kitchen a few times. Why? Because I see the number & it makes me question myself. Am I really hungry, or am I just bored? More times than not... I'm usually bored. So I turn myself around & find something else to keep me occupied... like, well I don't know... crocheting! ♥

Anyway... I now decided I will do a weigh in update every Wednesday. And, along with my Wednesday post, I am going to keep track of all the weigh ins, here. That way I can keep track. :)

Despite a few slip ups this week, I think I did fairly well. I am down another four pounds. :) That is a total of ten pounds in less than twenty days. :) Averaging about a half pound a day. Honestly, that's just with changing my diet, I still have yet to find the motivation to dust off my copy of 30 Day Shred. I think it has something to do with the weather. When it's below freezing outside, all I want to do is snuggle up on the couch with my buddy Netflix. I'm going to work on that though!

One step at a time! :)

LilySlim Weight loss tickers


4 comments:

  1. Ah, I feel bad I posted all my comments on that Yahoo article on your facebook instead of on here. Here's what I had to say about it one Facebook ;) :

    I don't think it's a conspiracy to get us to eat unhealthy stuff, but I do think people should be made more aware that they should thoroughly wash fruits and veggies before they eat them. I run this food co-op, and people start eating the produce before they even leave without washing it. I'm like... you know those get placed on the ground and handled by dozens of people, right? I'm glad that they're so enthusiastic to eat healthy food, but jeez. Wash that stuff.

    You had some very valid points when you replied back to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS on another 4 pounds down!!! You are at a perfect weight to lose weight, if you know what I mean. I bet you'll keep losing easily like this for another couple months before hitting a plateau. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, minus the plateau. I'd rather not hit one at all! Haha. :) ♥

      Delete
  3. Yay, for you! Keep going; just take it one day at a time and you will reach your goal. The more you lose the better you will feel AND the healthier you will become. NEVER give up!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips