Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil {Review}


I was so excited to try the new Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil by Garnier Fructis!

What Garnier had to say about their new Triple Nutrition Miracle Oil:

It isn’t every day an innovative and sexy multipurpose product is made available to you. But an all-in-one product that delivers silky, shiny hair and soft, supple skin? That’s sexy by association. NEW Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Miracle Dry Oil is a breakthrough multiuse formula that delivers rapid-action nourishment to treat your hair, body and even dry areas on your face with no oily residue. Combines three weightless oils – olive, avocado and shea – to transform dry hair and skin Made for everyday use on your hair, body and face Instantly absorbs in a touch with no oily residue Can be used on damp or dry hair Available for suggested price of $5.99

What I have to say about it:

Upon receiving my bottle free, thanks to BzzAgent, I jumped into the shower & once out I towel dried my hair. I followed the directions on the bottle spritzing it onto my hair in various spots & combing through. I then spritzed my legs, arms & dabbed a bit on my face.
I love how the miracle oil worked on my dry skin! It looks amazing on your legs! The smell isn't too terrible & it doesn't feel greasy to the touch. However, I must say I am not impressed with it in my hair. My hair looked unwashed once my hair fully dried. It looked greasy & quite frankly, I couldn't wait to wash it out. My hair did look fantastic after washing the oils out, so maybe it helped leaving it on over night & washing it out. The bottom line, this product is amazing on your skin, but I had to give it a three star rating based on the fact, it was kind of a let down in the hair department.

Want to try it for yourself? You can find it at stores like Walmart & Target, & you can get a coupon to get $1.25 off by clicking here!



*I was provided a free bottle of this product from Garnier through BzzAgent. I was not compensated for my review. All opinions stated are my own.*

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this - I've been curious about this product but I've been really unsure about whether or not to buy it. Alas, even after your review I'm still unsure because my hair is REALLY dry. But it's good to have the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips