Guest Blogger over at Blue Eyed Beauty Blog!

Hey guys! Today I am over at Helen's blog, Blue Eyed Beauty Blog! Helen got married yesterday & I am honored to be a guest blogger for her adorable piece of the bloggerverse! I have put together a quick photo tutorial on how to crochet a Granny Stripe blanket like the one I am currently working on!

So why don't you stop by Helen's, learn something new, say hello, & congratulate her on her big day! :)


Looking for a Guest blogger? Look no further! Just let me know, I would be more than happy to help! :)

{P.S. - Don't forget to enter the GIVEAWAY going on right now!}

8 comments:

  1. Awesome tutorial!! You made it look do easy!!

    Take care,
    Nonny
    www.notionsfromnonny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That stitch is pretty easy, just little time consuming. :)

      Delete
  2. I left you a message on Blue-Eyed Beauty where I found your blog. I'm your newest follower and hope you'll visit me at http://thedomesticatedprincess.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to go read your guest blog post now, but how awesome is it that you have 141 GFC followers now when you started out with 50 just a few weeks ago? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It's pretty darn awesome! You're getting up there in followers as well. :)

      Delete
  4. If you look closely at our new urban art collection you'll see elements of design made popular by street art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've long been inspired by urban art and have finally created a collection that pays homage to this secret addiction of ours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips