I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop {Guest Host}

Happy Monday Guys! Today I am really excited to be a part of the I Love My Online Friends 'GFC' Blog Hop!

If you are interested in learning more about the hop & guest hosting, please read HERE.

rules for the hop...

1. Please follow your host & the fab five on Google Friend Connect (GFC). They are Numbers 1 through 6 on the linky. 

2. Link up your homepage & start hopping around. Remember, this is a blog hop, you've gotta do some hopping in order for it to truly be worth your time. When you get a new follower it's always nice to return the favour. Visit their blogs, leave them a comment and/or return the follow. 

3. You are not required to, but it would be great if you could tweet/like/pin/share this post and/or grab the button and share it on your blog. The more people that see this hop, the more blogs for us to visit and the more followers we gain.

thanks & happy hopping!

The Things We Find Inside


{Also, make sure to check out the Giveaway that I am currently hosting, HERE!}

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! :)

    Sarah
    mamasgotittogether.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting!! Now following via GFC!! And on my way to like you on Facebook:)

    I would love to invite you to join Let's Get Social Sunday and link up your blog and all your social sites to meet new friends and gain more followers!!

    http://www.myturnforus.com/2013/02/lets-get-social-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting...I'm following you on GFC. I'd love for you to stop by and visit!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, thanks for hosting. I am your newest GFC follower. Have a great day!
    Angie G.
    http://mycraftycollections.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for following! I'm currently trying to type this on my cell since my laptop adapted decided to call a quits last night. I will follow all of you back as soon as Mr. B gets off of his dinosaur of a computer. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for co-hosting. I am your newest GFC follower from I Love My Online Friends GFC Hop!
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello from your newest follower, over from the GFC blog hop. Thank you so much for co-hosting!

    Have a great week!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eyes match your blog! Love it :)

    Stopping by to say hello through the hop ~ already a follower!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even realize that I did that. Thanks for being a follower! I'm already following you as well! :)

      Delete
  9. Came by via the GFC blog hop, following on GFC now. Since your an Anglophile you should check my blog out, as I'm English, you will even like the name lol
    Angela x

    http://british-bargains-and-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower here from the hop :)

    http://bigmegowski.blogspot.ie/

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips