Social Sunday

Sunday Social

Today's Social Sunday is brought to you by the number TWO:

1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
Fishing hooks & a sturdy knife. :)
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over
Doctor Who & Grey's Anatomy.
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
Aside from family & pets... Insurance information & photographs. Some stuff just can't be replaced.
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
I have a black sweater that a friend bought me for Christmas that I absolutely love. Also my Source of Wisdom jeans from Torrid.
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
Wow, I pretty much live on Netflix. So, I have no idea what I would recommend. Probably the Zeitgeist films.
6. What are your two biggest guilty pleasures?
The television show, Glee! That is one for sure! And, caramel drizzled chocolate covered pretzels. Oh, my, God! 

1 comment:

  1. Photographs for sure!! The rest is just stuff!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips