Sunday Social

Once again I am linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste Of Makeup.

Today's questions are:

1. What was your first car?

Honestly, I never even had the chance to drive my "first car". It was a something-eighty-something Hyundai that was bought for $200 from some people at our church at the time. And let me tell you, even for $200 that car was a lemon. We never were able to get it registered, just like the past four people who owned it, because it wouldn't pass smog. Actually, it never even made it to smog. After pushing it in (literally, the car died on the way to get it tested) the auto mechanic told us he would just run the pre-test, because he was pretty sure that the car was not going to pass. It failed the pre-test right off the bat. So, we half drove, half pushed it back home & there it sat. Until I was able to sell it to one of our neighbors for $100. Good riddance! lol.

2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?

I had a couple, one was named Mr. Chase, he taught sixth grade history. He was funny & actually had a way of making us kids care about what happened in the past. Plus, when he saw how insecure I was about myself, he told me what a smart young lady I was & that I could do anything I put my mind to. I'll always remember him for that.

The second was Mr. Penfold. Mr. Penfold taught high school agriculture. He was the absolute best teacher I had my entire life. He was so laid back, kids from other classes, that were not even in his class, would ditch just to go sit in his room. Tests were not really formal, though he did expect everyone to learn. And we did, because he found ways of making it fun without being super lame, and we all respected him for it.

3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!

I totally wasn't. I was the fat kid that had the worst luck when it came to sports. Seriously, I can't even tell you how many times I have been hit in the face with basket balls & soccer balls. I avoided & still avoid sports like the plague!


4. What was your favorite birthday party?

I honestly didn't have too many birthday parties. The only one I can actually remember was when I was either twelve or thirteen. I had a few girls from school over for a sleep over. We ate pizza & popcorn while watching movies about N'*sync. lol. We then stayed up until 2am playing Monopoly. Ah, the good ol' days. 



5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?

Speaking of N*sync. As a teen, I apparently had the worst Gaydar ever...




6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?


I was not allowed to watch South Park for obvious reasons. lol. I also was not allowed to watch the movie Jumanji for my mom was worried that I would get too scared. :P


Thanks for reading, please make sure you checkout the GIVEAWAY!


14 comments:

  1. Aww. I used to love Jumanji! That's hilarious about the gaydar. I think a lot of peoples gaydar was broken when it concerned him!

    New Follower from the Sunday Social!
    -Sarah-
    http://dirtonourface.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I loved Lance. My gaydar was totally off too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those old pictures! And I think gaydar takes a while to develop. We were too young back then!

    Stopping by from Sunday Social!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog! I'm your newest follower from "I love my online friends!" Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is brilliant and I can't wait to read more.

    Newest follower from the blog hop.

    Jay xo

    youngmumsguidetosurvival.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, fellow co-host! :-)

    jomygosh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting post. I learnt quite a bit about you. I am a new Follower from Jamaica. Thanks for co-hosting the 'I Love My Online Friends' Blog Hop.
    Judy - Judy H-J's Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have a wonderful blog!! I'm your newest GFC follower from the “I love my online friends” blog hop - this is my blog if you wanted to follow back: godsgrowinggarden.com
    Thanks
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi from your newest follower from the Blog Hop! Would love a follow in return! www.sugaraunts.com

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi. i'm a new to your blog. and i must say your profile pic is great. your eyes stand out. goregous sweetie.


    here's my blog so you can follow me. i'm following you.

    http://laneyg02.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - just found your blog via the link ups! I'm a new follower via GFC! We should follow each other. Look forward to getting to know each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Am Wilson from India! Thanks for Co-hosting, I am a new follower via GFC

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for following! I'm currently trying to type this on my cell since my laptop adapter decided to call a quits last night. I will follow all of you back as soon as Mr. B gets off of his dinosaur of a computer. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips