Truth be told, I'm lion.

While reading through the thousands, yes thousands, of posts I have in my Google Reader, I came across this adorable little link up. The link up is called, Truth be told, I'm lion & it is hosted by Sarah over at Life of Love. It's a one time only link up that revolves around the game, two truths & a lie. How freakin' fun is that? So, I decided I was just going to have to join in on the fun! :) Here we go!

1.) I'm related to Roger Williams, the man who discovered Rhode Island. I am his great great great & quite a few more greats after that Granddaughter.

2.) The last couple times I went to Disneyland, I got in for free. My Dad has friends in high places. :)

3.) I don't have any tattoos, but I have a few in mind that I would love to get.

So there they are, which are true & which one is a downright dirty lie! You decide & tell me in the comments below. And, don't forget to check out the linkup! :)




4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is too fun! Okay let me guess. The lie is that you don't have a tattoo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your cute blog through the blog hop. I'm a new follower. Hope you'll stop by sometime!

    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the answer but I think it's meta-gaming if I answer. Good luck everyone else! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips