Tuesday's 10 Day YOU Challenge {2 songs}

BlogLoveTherapy

Today's challenge is two songs. Wow, & I thought movies were hard, this one is nearly impossible! My music interests are not only vast & full spectrum, but they also change depending on the day. So instead of trying to narrow down my favorite songs, down to just two. I am going to post a recent favorite of mine & one that is currently stuck in my head. :)

2.) Better Dig Two - The Band Perry

I'm not a psycho, I swear! This song is just way to catchy & I just love it. I came across it while listening to Pandora the other day. I believe it's so different & kind of dark for a country song. lol.


1.) Anything But Mine - Kenny Chesney.

This song has been in my head all week. My goodness. Funny that both my songs happen to be country right now. :P Could be that trip to Cabelas over the weekend. :)

 

5 comments:

  1. So I scurry across your blog and realize...we have the same taste in music. Both of those songs have been on repeat in my iTunes library. LOVE this. And loving your blog!

    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of those songs. Great choice.

    Stopping by from the linkup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, you are so country! ;) I haven't heard (or heard of) either of those songs. I'll have to check them out. I usually only listen to country that is crossover and has made its way onto the pop radio stations (or country from my childhood in Oklahoma, which I could not escape).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have my moods. There are days I will either LOVE Country or I will absolutely hate it. Mr. B, hates country... he says they are just a little too whiney for him. Yet, half of the stuff he listens to is pure whine! lol.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips