Would you rather...

So I stumbled upon Sarah's blog, Enjoying the Epiphany, the other day & found something fun I thought I would partake in. The post is called Would you rather... & it consists of ten would you rather situations. It seems like such a fun game, so lets get started... I will go first.

Number 1: Would you rather only read all but the last chapter of every book you read or only watch the last ten minutes of every movie you watch?
This is a tough one! I guess I would rather only read all but the last chapter of every book. The sad truth is, I watch movies a lot more than I read books. It would drive me crazy to only watch the last ten minutes of a movie & have no idea how the heck it came to that. :)
Number 2: Would you rather eat something completely disgusting or do something incredibly embarrassing in public?
I guess it would depend on what the disgusting or embarrassing thing was. I guess I would rather do something embarrassing in public since I don't know what the asker of this question finds disgusting. 
Number 3: Would you rather write an awful book that is loved by millions while you are alive or write an amazing classic that is cherished by millions after your death?
I would rather write an amazing classic. Good books come & go, but the classics last forever.
Number 4: Would you rather live life unable to communicate your true feelings or live life unable to filter your feelings (good and bad)?
I would live unfiltered. A life without communication & feelings is no life to live. I am a very passionate person & to take communication from me, would kill my whole being.
Number 5: Would you rather be trapped in a box with a mime or have to ride in a clown car with six clowns?
This is easy, a box with a mime! I don't think I could handle to amount of noise & annoyance from the six clowns in the car. At least the mime box is quiet. :)
Number 6: Would you rather go back in time and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great grandchildren?
This one is quite difficult. On one hand, I know that I have some fairly famous relatives. For example, I am the great-great-(add quite a few more greats to that) granddaughter of Roger Williams, the man who discovered Rhode Island. But on the other hand, I would love to see where my family line leads in the future. I guess, I would have to choose future, since I couldn't mess anything up with the butterfly effect. lol. 
Number 7: Would you rather have the memories of somebody that you loved and lost or not remember them?
I would keep my memories. They make me who I am today.
Number 8: Would you rather believe in Hakuna Matata or YOLO?
Hakuna Matata all the way. Who ever thought of that YOLO crap should be found & shot. Just saying. :)
Number 9: Would you rather vacation on a tropical island or a cabin in the mountains?
Not fair that I have to answer this when it's only 18° outside. The tropical island sounds amazing! The warm warm sun! However, everyone goes to the islands & it would be crowded with people. I guess I would take a cabin in the mountains. I like my space from the rest of the world. lol.
Number 10: Would you rather eat monkey brains or live crickets?
Ewww! I don't think I could do either. I don't even want to choose. Nope, won't do it! Yuck!

4 comments:

  1. I think I agree with you on everything but number 2 and number 3. I'd totally eat something disgusted (as long as it was edible) in private to avoid being embarrassed in front of people... also, I'm selfish and would want to enjoy my fame while I was alive. :D

    RE: Number 10: I've eaten crickets before, but they weren't alive, they were toasted and covered in chocolate. That's way different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Krys, came across your blog through the Follow Friend Friday bloghop. Cute blog, tough questions!

    Happy Friday!

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these questions! my 10 yr old son asks them to me all the time and I have almost always have the exact same answer.."neither."
    I am your newest follower from the hop..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post! It's such a neat idea on how to get know the blogger on a personal level.

    Stopping by from the blog hop and I'm your newest follower. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips