Currently...

Let's try a different link up this afternoon. Today I am linking up with Harvesting Kale for the Currently Linky.

This week's themes are cleaning, planning, skipping, & wearing.

Let's get started shall we?

Cleaning: I spent some time cleaning off my kitchen counters this morning to make it photo ready for a review I have coming up. There is nothing worse than taking pictures & realizing just how cluttered your counters were while editing. I'm also re-organizing & cleaning out the files on my computer. I really want to do some spring cleaning house-style, but honestly it's still too cold & I am just not motivated. But I know as soon as the first really nice day comes around, the windows will be open & I will be a cleanin'.

Planning: I'm planning on how I want to expand my garden this year. We have a small city backyard, but I am thinking of making about half of it fresh vegetables this year. I guess we will see how that goes.

I am also planning a pretty nifty giveaway soon. It goes live on the first of April. No joke.

Skipping: Skipping breakfast this morning & having two cups of coffee instead sounded like a good idea... Then lunch time came around & I felt a bit ill. I don't think I will be doing that again any time soon. Stupid blood sugar, always has to ruin my fun. ;)

Wearing: You guys are seriously going to think I never change out of my pajamas. I guess, you would probably be right about that. Unless someone is coming over, or I am leaving the house, I am wearing my pj's. Sometimes, I switch from pajama pants to sweats. Gotta have some variety. ;)

HK

4 comments:

  1. Pajamas are the best. + sweats, tear-aways, etc. My yoga pants have only been used for yoga twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to get motivated for spring cleaning over here too, I just don't want to! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pajama pants to sweats...only on an ambitious day for me. (-:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips