Keurig OfficePRO & Staples.com {Review}

Let's play word association. When I say Staples.com what is the first thing that comes to mind? Office supplies. Well today folks we might just change that. Today I learned that Staples.com sells more than just stacks of printer paper, pens, small electronics, computers & yes of course, office supplies. Today, thanks to Staples I am able to sit back & have a nice cup of fresh brewed coffee right here at home.

Did I say coffee? Yes, I did say coffee. Did you know that Staples sells Keurig Brewing Systems, such as the OfficePRO B145



The Keurig OfficePRO Single-Cup Commercial Coffee Brewer has three cup sizes to choose from. You can select a 6oz, 8oz or 10oz cup of coffee at the touch of a button & the removable drip tray even makes it easy to fill up your favorite travel mug for on the go enjoyment.

I personally like the capacity of the 48oz water reservoir & how easy it is to remove, clean & fill. Though Mr. B will probably drink all 48oz himself in a single morning. lol. I also like the auto-off feature which turns the machine off after two hours of non-use.


With the growing selection of K-cups available there is always something for everybody. The Keurig comes with a sample pack of K-cups to get your started. When it's time to restock, no problem, Staples carries a various selection of those too! I personally can't wait to try the Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa in my Keurig!

Just a note, the My K-Cup refillable K-Cup is not compatible with the OfficePro, however, upon doing research there are many other K-Cup refillable alternatives out there which make the Keurig not only convenient but a cost effective & green choice one as well.



I love the fact that I can simply pour a mug of hot water as well. Forget boiling water on the stove in a kettle, you can pour hot water straight from the Keurig in less time for any non K-cup teas or hot chocolates by simply opening the lid, closing it without a K-cup & pushing Brew.



When you first turn the machine on, it takes a minute or two to warm the first cup of water. But as soon as your first cup is brewed the Keurig heats water for the next cup & stores it in the hot water reserve. I found this to be a pretty awesome idea as you never know when you might need that second, third, or even fourth cup to get you going. Plus it comes in handy for households that have more than one coffee/tea/cocoa drinker.

One feature I found really interesting was the draining feature. If you're moving or just simply storing your Keurig for an amount of time. You are able to drain the hot water reserve, back into the main water reserve. By following the steps inside your owners manual. (Yes, I read the owners manual. Yes, I ask for directions. Yes, I follow instructions. I am a woman after all. lol)



Now that I have my Keurig, I'm ready to invite all my friends over for coffee! Now, I just need to find me some friends. lol. :)

One thing is for sure, I love my Keurig. It has honestly made a coffee drinker out of me. I once was a once in a while Starbucks drinker who would never want to touch a hot cup of coffee unless it was from a diner. Now, I drink a couple cups in the morning & maybe even a decaf in the evening. Even Mr. B sees a difference between his old Black & Decker coffee pot & the new shiny Keurig. I think we might have a convert you all! :)

Do you have a Keurig? What is your favorite K-Cup?

To learn more about the Keurig OfficePRO & other items carried, visit Staples.com.

*Disclaimer: The awesome people at Staples &/or Staples PR Team sent me products to sample for my expressed interest in their company. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely photos of your Keurig, chica! You're right, I usually just think of office supplies when I think of Staples. :) You've definitely changed my mind about that. I will have to go check out what other sorts of stuff they carry because I haven't been to Staples in years! I hear they have good rebates, too.

    I have a Keurig I got for Christmas and LOVE. It is not an OfficePro, though mine doesn't have the option of a 10 oz cup, so I'm jealous. I have also used it for pouring straight hot water. :) I like to use the Ekobrew Reusable K-Cup filter to brew your run of the mill ground coffee, but my favorite K-Cups usually come from Green Mountain Coffee or Cafe Express. I like that I can also make hot chocolate for my sweet tooth or the occasional apple cider for a recipe quickly.

    This is such a good review, I'm going to repin and retweet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips