Look who turned two today!

This handsome guy!


Yes, I am that crazy lady who puts birthday hats on her dog & takes tons of pictures. And, No, I am no ashamed of it. :) Look at those puppy dog eyes, how can you tell me he's not worth it? ;)


My Monster, my Baby, my Shadow, Odin, turned two years old today! To celebrate Mr. B & I bought him his very first marrow bone. I think he liked it, what do you think?


Yes, he even got to celebrate a day early (yesterday) because once again, the crazy blog lady inside me wanted to make sure the pictures went up on time. So Odin gets to celebrate twice, no biggie. I really don't think he will mind. :)


Now I am sure he is wondering why his Mommy only remembers his birthday every seven years! lol. He's growing up way too fast. It feels like just yesterday we brought home a little puff ball, he even was able to sit in the front seat with me on the way home! Time flies. 

Here, have a puppy picture! :)



That is from a day or two after we brought him home. ♥

Do you do anything for your pet's birthdays? It's a tradition Mr. B & I just started with Odin to at least get him a treat, a hat & snap a picture. :)

10 comments:

  1. You are SUCH a great photographer! And what a beautiful dog! Love those pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Em. I'm still learning, but I am happy to hear that you like the photos I take. :)

      Delete
  2. So adorable! We totally celebrate our cat's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, what do you do to celebrate your cat's birthday? :)

      Delete
  3. He's such a cutie. I love the pic on the bottom of him all pooped and tired out from the celebrations. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your handsome fur baby! Mine turned one on the 2nd of March . Thank you for sharing your lovely blog at the hop. I hop your weekend is as sweet as you are xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome guy! And he kept his birthday hat on too :)

    I wanted to invite you to our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come link up if you have some time :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/03/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-19.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips