March Cara Box Reveal

Cara Box


This month I was so excited to be a part of Wifesionals Cara Box Exchange. What is a Cara Box? Well if you click here, you can read all about it. But don't forget to come back, because I want to show you what the amazing Laura from My Life South of the Mason-Dixon sent me!

Month after month, I have read about bloggers participating in these Cara Box exchanges. I was a bit hesitant to sign up before since I felt the topic might have been a little rough for me. However, this months topic was fairly simple. The Cara Box theme for March was the first initial of your Cara Box partners name. Well, I can do that!

You are teamed up with two people, one blogger to send to & one blogger who is sending to you. So, you really get to meet two new bloggers a month when participation in the Cara Box exchange. Despite a little drama that was had at the beginning of the month, & my original sending partner dropping out, I still had a very positive experience & look forward to doing it again. :)

My receiving partner's name is Krystal too! I found that very fun. Krystal blogs over at Pressing Pause. After chatting a bit, I found that we have very similar tastes & I found it fairly easy to select things to send in her Cara Box. I may have went a little overboard on my first box, as I really had no idea what to expect or what was expected of me. But I had a lot of fun putting together a box full of K's for her. See Krystal's Cara Box reveal, here.

My sending partner is of course, Laura from My Life South of the Mason-Dixon. I'm completely jealous of her right now because she is currently hiking through Zion National Park. I look forward to seeing pictures from her trip when she returns home. I enjoyed getting to know her both through her blog & through our emails. 

So what did Laura send me? I'll show you! :)

My Cara Box...


My "K" Cara box included two Kitchen towels, Kinetic Copper Nail Polish, K Stationary, Knitting Needles & Yarn to go with them. :)

Thank you so much Laura for the awesome Cara Box, Kaitlyn for organizing the whole Cara Box Exchange & Krystal for being an awesome Cara Box Partner. I look forward to doing it again, real soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. So sweet- you'll have to show off that nail polish sometime. It looks like a great color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely take some pictures when I have it on. :)

      Delete
  2. You will love knotting if you don't already! I am obsessed with it! i will knit while watching tv and movies... I also use looms to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just learning to knit right now. I have started over about six times. lol. I have the basic stitches down, & the casting on. The only problem I have is if I am not paying attention & I loose a loop. I feel that I must start all over since I really have no clue on how to fix it. :/ That so far seems like the only downside. With Crochet, it's really easy to fix a mistake. lol.

      Delete
  3. It looks like you got a nice haul there. :) I love the yarn color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great box!! Most of it even matches. :) Glad you bit the bullet and went for it! Your first box looks like a huge success. Think you will sign up next month? I can't wait to see what the theme is.

    Have a blessed Easter. I'm following from the swap.

    Falen
    www.UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips