Mr. B has been on vacation...

Since Mr. B has been off on vacation, I have not really had a chance to sit at the computer long enough to write a full blog post. Tomorrow & Saturday he will be out fishing, so I will have more time then, but I wanted to post a quick update to share with you guys what we have been up to.

Can you say ROAD TRIP! I swear it is one of my favorite things in the world. I love to just get in the car & explore. We don't get to do it too often because there is either not enough time. Mr. B works retail, or not enough money... let's face it, gas ain't cheap! But I have been so spoiled the past couple days & have been able to take some pictures along the way.

First trip was to Safe Harbor Dam & the Susquehanna River. 


And that was Road trip one!

Road trip two, was today & we went up to the Appalachian Trail. Not as many pictures today, it was pretty grey & rainy out.


So now that I have bombarded you with tons of pictures, you may now go on with your life as scheduled. :) Things shall be back to normal around here on Monday when Mr. B goes back to work. 

xox


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bunch of photos, thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Great pictures. Looks like you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these photographs on Facebook when you posted them... shame on me for not coming here to comment! I think my favorites are the black & white. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I'm so jealous you have such pretty stuff nearby! There's really not much here by way of aesthetics to go and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips