Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Today I am once again linking up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social! Let's get on with this weeks questions shall we?


1. Favorite type of work out to do?

Wow, people actually like to work out? Haha. Uhm, if I had to choose a favorite way of getting my rear in motion. It would have to be the hikes along Hay Creek with my boys, Mr. B & Odin. It's usually about a 2 mile walk along the canal. It's pretty & has enough up/down hills to keep my heart rate movin'.



2. Favorite guilty pleasure candy or sweet?

I love Sour Gummy Worms, they are probably my go to sweet. But anything with Chocolate, Pretzels & Caramel & in close second.

3. What is one thing you continuously forget to do?

Fold & put away laundry. If there is not another load to put into the dryer, I always forget to take that last load out. Yeah, I forget, that's the ticket! Maybe it's just my subconscious hate for laundry that completely causing me to blank out.

4. Posts its or phone reminders? Why?

Neither! I actually have a dry erase board that I put everything on. Mr. B never uses it, but I am able to keep track of his schedule, our shopping day, doctor's appointments & anything else that might pop up along the way.

5. Favorite picture currently on your phone that always makes you smile.


Odin laying on my feet & Apollo in my lap while we watched movies on a rainy night in. Love my boys! ♥

1 comment:

  1. <3 your babies are cute! Folding laundry is the one thing I NEVER forget to do. Well, really, we hang most stuff up except underwear, socks, towels, and sheets. I do it as SOON as the dryer is done so that I never have to iron anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips