Sunday Social

It's been a while since I linked up with Neely over at A Complete Waste of Makeup for Sunday Social.

Sunday Social

Let's get right to it, shall we?

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? 

I like to bum around the house, watch Netflix & work on my crochet projects.

2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend? 

Well, Mr. B works retail, so our weekends are usually weekdays. But we enjoy fishing. :)

Mr. B & a carp he caught a couple summer's ago. :) Horrible lighting, I know.

3. Favorite Spring accessory? 

Haha. My gardening gloves! Spring is when I get down to business & start planting! :)

Snaps from my garden last year.


4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? 

I love the little day road trips Mr. B & I take during the winter. Especially when there is snow on the ground, since that is when it is prettiest.

Day trip to the Delaware Canal a couple years back.

5. What is your favorite season and why?

Autumn for two reasons... Halloween & the pretty fall leaves!

A walk through Nolde Forest, Autumn 2012.

6. Best birthday you ever had?

My best birthday was actually last year. I got to spend it with my family out in California. It was my first birthday spent with them in over ten years. I had a lot of fun!

Birthday dinner at a Southern California Mexican Restaurant. I was so embarrassed! lol.
Oh, & it was also a great birthday because as an early birthday present, Mr. B took me to see Nickelback! I adore them & it was something on my bucket list to do. I had an amazing time!

Cell phone picture. Nickelback Here & Now Tour, July 14th, 2012.

4 comments:

  1. I love the fall, too! The weather, the leaves and HALLOWEEN! If you took the percentage of our family pictures, I would say 70% are taken in the fall, 20% in December, and 10% the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think fall is my favorite season too. I love the cooler weather (we have miserable summers here) and I'm obsessed with anything pumpkin!

    Amy

    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  3. That fall picture you took is BEAUTIFUL! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of Nolde forest is WOW. Beautiful! We don't have anything nearly that pretty here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips