Why thank you, I accept!


I have been nominated for yet another Liebster award. I have been nominated a hand full of times, but thought I would accept once again since it has been a few months. Thank you Nay for nominating me! :)

What is the Liebster Award? Well from what I understand, the origins of the award are fairly unknown & mysterious. What I do know is that the word, Liebster is German for "Dearest One". It is a term of endearment, so that can't be bad right! :) (Haha, I totally copied this from my first nomination, so sue me!)

In order to accept the award there are a few rules you must follow...
  1. You must thank the person who nominated you for the award. 
  2. You must write eleven facts/things/tidbits about yourself. 
  3. You must answer the eleven questions that were given to you from your nominator. 
  4. You must nominate eleven other bloggers who have 200 or less followers, & tag them in your acceptance post. 
  5. You must create eleven new questions for your nominees to answer in their acceptance post. 
  6. You must notify your eleven nominees on their blog, so they can accept their award & pay it forward. 
  7. You must not nominate the person who nominated you. 
  8. After all this done, you may add the Liebster Award Button to your blog. :)
Eleven tidbits about me...

  • I can't wait for spring to arrive. I need my gardening fix.
  • I've never been a girly girl, yet I find myself becoming more feminine as I get older. It's kind of freaking me out. Haha.
  • I change the graphics on my blog way too often.
  • There are very few "current" songs I know. I'm stuck in the late 1980's through the early 2000's. Music was just better then.
  • I hate washing dishes & folding laundry.
  • I grew up drinking diet soda & I am happy to say that I stopped drinking soda over two years ago.
  • I love horror movies & I am addicted to the investigative documentaries on Netflix.
  • I still have no idea how to use my DSLR camera, but I think I am getting better with it.
  • I was told that I was colorblind growing up, the doctor even said that I needed glasses. Amazingly enough, another doctor said I had 20/20 vision & no problems with color. Apparently the first doctor wanted to make a buck off my parents. Tsk tsk.
  • If I won the lottery tomorrow, I would buy a Mini Cooper. I've always loved that car. :)
  • Mr. B & I already have a house picked out for when we hit that lottery. lol.

The Eleven Questions Nay sent me...

  1. Favorite quote...
    My favorite quote changes a lot. One that always seems to stick around is: "Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within." -James Baldwin.
  2. What are you wearing right now? 
    I'm totally rocking my pajama's right now. Because I can. Shut up. This cold won't go away.
  3. Favorite M&M color/flavor?
    Green & Blue M&M's are my favorite colors. I know they all taste the same, I just like them better. Flavor, ohmygosh I love the Peanut Butter ones! Yum!
  4. Biggest Pet Peeve...
    I have two BIG ones, chewing LOUDLY & not pushing in your damn chair. It's not hard people! lol.
  5. Blog you read everyday... 
    There are a few, I always check out Second Chances, Blue Eyed Beauty Blog, Little Woman Little Home, Health Not to Health Nut, Planned in Pencil, & Baby Makin.
  6. Your coffee order... 
    Caramel Frapachino. (Any size that I can afford usually, otherwise, I don't order "coffee".)
  7. Where would you shop if you had one whole day that everything there was free? 
    Oh gosh, This is a hard one. I have to pick two! Michael's for all my crafts & Lane Bryant for some new clothes! :)
  8. Your favorite blog post? 
    It would have to be this one.
  9. Heels or flats? 
    Flats, but I did buy some kitten heels that I really adore. My feet are big, so usually I go with flip flops, if the weather allows.
  10. When you're not blogging, you... 
    I'm either cooking, cleaning, walking Odin, watching Netflix, crocheting, or spending time with Mr. B. Simple, boring, but I like it that way. :)
  11. Three people (alive or dead, famous or not) that you'd like to have brunch with?
    Jim Carrey, Robin Williams, & Eddie Izzard. Do I even have to explain why? Funniest brunch ever!

Alright, so here is where I am supposed to nominate 11 bloggers... the problem is it seems like everyone has been nominated at least once around here. So, if you managed to read this entire post, thank you! I am going to leave this open to anyone who would like to be nominated. Also, since Nay's questions were so fantastic, I am going to cheat & use her same questions. If you happen to blog this Liebster award, let me know & I will add the link to this post. :)

I would like to nominate a couple bloggers though,

Laura @ My Life South of the Mason-Dixon & Krystal Alice @ Pressing Pause

5 comments:

  1. Can you share your secret of quitting soda?! I so need to! I LOVE any and all 90's music, I am so with you on that one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. I really had no secret to quitting soda. I did it cold turkey. One, it's way to expensive & two, I would always get massive migraines whenever I went without. So I decided one day to just give it up. I'll probably have one glass a month, if that, but even then it is Diet & most likely Caffeine free.

      Delete
  2. congrats on your award...and i also quit drinking soda awhile ago. i'm so glad i did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kim. :)

      I think the hardest part of quitting soda, for me anyway, was making sure to drink enough water throughout the day.

      Delete
  3. Aww thanks for nominating me! I am so excited to win an award :) This is awesome! I don't know that I know enough bloggers to award lol

    I just posted my pictures from day 1 and 2 of my trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips