A taste of spring...

A taste of spring, a dash of summer & then a torrential downpour. That pretty much is the summary of what our weather has been like as of late.

We had a few days last week in the lower 70's, absolutely beautiful. I had the windows open, the birds were  singing, & everyone was happy to finally be rid of Ol' man winter. The next couple days were in the mid 70's lower 80's & although it was fairly warm, we were still happy & the birds were still singing. Then came the rain, buckets of it. Paired with hail & a few pretty amazing thunderstorms. The temperatures dropped & we were once again looking for our sweatshirts.

Now, it seems we are going back into the higher 60's today... I really wish Pennsylvania would make up it's mind. I already have brought out my dresses & flip-flops, no one has time for all that rain & cold air!! Though, I do have to remind myself it could be worse. There are still people out there expected over a foot of snow this weekend. I would die

There is one good thing that came with the sudden warmth followed by all that rain...


Flowers! 

Mr. B & I took a drive on his day off this Saturday over to Sweet Arrow Lake. The lake wasn't really impressive, but these little blueish flowers that were popping up everywhere caught my eye. And, they have a beautiful waterfall... Mr. B knew this & didn't tell me. That silly man! So I didn't have my tripod to get a great shot, but I feel I got a couple good ones. We'll have to go back later in the spring with my tripod to get a better shot.



I'm so ready for spring to fully arrive. Heck, I'm ready for summer! Mr. B bought me two more Maxi Sundresses yesterday & I can't wait to wear them!

Oh, by the way, today is the last day to enter my Newman's Own Organics Giveaway! Make sure to get those entries in, you don't want to miss out on those yummy goodies! There are more reviews & giveaways on the horizon, so be sure to keep an eye out for those. :)

Hope you all are having a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It was funny because as I was reading your description of the weather, I was thinking, "that's exactly how it is here!" And it turns out that you live in Pennsylvania too! Which is cool because I just came across your blog & I love it (: I think that Lake is maybe one or two hours north of where I'm at, but there's a creek that I go to that has similar, beautiful waterfalls (and flowers!) like in your pictures. Perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips