Peace, Love & Saints. {Cafepress Review}

Remember that post I did about Cafepress a few weeks ago? After spending hours on the site debating between two or three items that I was completely in love with, I decided on this Peace, Love & Saints messenger bag. I'm so excited because it arrived yesterday!!


First, let's talk about the shipping. I ordered from Cafepress on April 5th & it arrived five days later on April 10th, so I'd say that is fairly quick. The only issue I really had with the shipping was they sent it UPS with a tracking number all the way from Kentucky to my city here in Pennsylvania & then they placed it into the regular USPS mail. I know several companies use this shipping technique, but I for the life of me can't figure out why. If you already had it on your UPS truck to ship it to my city, why make it take an extra day by dropping it into the USPS mail? I guess we may never know. Either way, it is here & it didn't take too long, so I'm a happy camper.

Alright, now on to the product...


I absolutely love the messenger bag! Though, for some reason the true color of the canvas doesn't show in pictures. It is a tad darker than I expected. However, I don't really mind. The canvas is 100% cotton & although it feels rather thin, it feels sturdy as well.

The bag is rather large, it is sixteen inches by eleven & a half inches. You could fit a laptop rather nicely in it. I haven't tried to put mine in it, as I already have a laptop bag. I did however put a few things inside it to show just how much room you have.


I really like the side pockets as they fit my cell phone & Odin's doggy bags perfectly. Inside the bag, I put my wallet, a book, my knitting, & Odin's leash. In the front pocket I put my keys, mp3 player, & Chapstick. In the inside back pocket I put my pens, since I almost always need one. There was quite a bit more room & as I don't plan on really taking my knitting with me everywhere I go, I am sure I will have space for quite possibly a water bottle as the weather starts warming up. I also love that there is also room for my Canon Rebel. Not shown in the picture because, duh, I was using it! ;) I really want to get into the habit of taking it everywhere with me & having a bag big enough for both my purse items & camera items will make it easier for me to do that. 

So, I think it is safe to say that I have had a good experience with Cafepress & I would order from them again. Especially since I am still lusting after their crafty knit & crochet designs, like this Knitting Penguin t-shirt.

Have you bought anything from Cafepress? How do you like it?

*Cafepress sent me a gift certificate to help with my Cafepress experience. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.

2 comments:

  1. I've ordered from Cafepress quite a few times over the years. My work also used them to print up some cute merchandise for a recent conference. Some of their stuff I've seen can be a bit pricey, but it's custom (for someone at least( so of course it's gonna be pricey. Also, it's usually very good quality. :) That is a cute messenger bag!

    In my situation, I prefer when UPS passes on my shipments to USPS because I have bad experiences with UPS. Here, since I live in an apartment-type setting and am not home during the day, I've had them do a variety of things that pissed me off... including tossing packages over the 6 ft tall fence into the backyard to "hide" them, but breaking the contents in the process. I'd rather them just get left on the porch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a shop through them (two actually: www.galesgiggles.com and www.cafepress.com/texifornia)...so I've bought A LOT of stuff through them. My favorite thing is their plates and their tile boxes (those boxes are just gorgeous). I like their shirts but the printing is "iffy" sometimes (though they always are good about giving you a replacement or refund if you have problems). Their cards and buttons are good quality too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips