Spring to-do list.

Spring is slowly but surely peeking it's head around the corner. I've never been one to make lists, or stick to them for that matter. However, I thought it would be a pretty great idea to start a Spring To-Do list & see how much I might actually accomplish on it. Let's just ease our way into this list by starting off small & seeing what happens from there.

1.) Prepare the garden for spring planting. 
2.) Take a trip to Glick's Greenhouse & Lowes for plants & gardening supplies.
3.) Plant tomatoes, bell peppers, zucchini, & a few other plants (edible & non-edible).
4.) Deep spring clean the house (dust, vacuum, mop, steam clean, the works).
5.) Organize closets & sort through clothing for donation.
6.) Buy spring flats. I currently have zero.
7.) Spend more time outside with Odin.
8.) Get my hair cut.
9.) Go out fishing with Mr. B.
10.) Paint the kitchen.
11.) Wash the car (inside & out).
12.) Give Odin a bath.
13.) Participate in another Cara Box Exchange.
14.) Road trip back to the Appalachian mountains & the Susquehanna River.

So there is my first list to start with. We'll see how easy it is towards the end of spring & beginning of summer. 

Do you have any thing on your list this spring? :)

4 comments:

  1. I have a spring list...I have started working on it.
    Cleaning flower beds, raking old leaves, making the
    back yard pretty.
    Planting, weeding.
    It is a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the Carabox exchange last month for the first time and loved it! I am signing up this month too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great list! I always stick to lists... I think that is why I am putting off making one. lol. That would mean I would have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Just wanted to pop by and let you know your blog was featured on this week’s Wednesday Weekly Review #24! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/04/wednesday-weekly-review-24.html) Congrats!! Thank you SO much for being a sponsor of Blue Eyed Beauty Blog. It’s been much appreciated! Be sure to stop by ad grab an “I was Featured” Button!! (http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/p/grab-button.html)

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
    Exercise Encouragement Group Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips