Adirondack Stone Works {Review}


This week I had the pleasure of reviewing a true work of art from Adirondack Stone Works. As most of you may know, Mr. B & I lost our old boy Loki last October. He was nearly eleven years old & he was Mr. B's best friend. It was very hard on our household & Mr. B still struggles every day going through the motions of life without his buddy by his side. When I stumbled upon the opportunity to review a memorial stone, I jumped at the chance. I felt it was a perfect way to solidify our remembrance of such a truly amazing part of our family.
Loki, Christmas 2011.
They have many sizes to choose from & after much consideration I went with the Pet Memorial Garden Stone. All of their stones are made from natural Pennsylvania Bluestone. On the larger stones, like the pet memorial garden stone, you may have up to three lines of text. You also can choose from five different fonts & add paw prints, both cat & dog prints are available. I only needed two lines of text. I went with Loki's name, in OzHandicraft, the years we were blessed with his presence & paw prints on both sides.


Shipping was lightning fast. I put in my order on a Tuesday & I received it via USPS three days later. Honestly, I was a little worried with it coming through the regular postal service. But I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived in once piece, wrapped safely & secure inside the box.

It looks absolutely amazing & I am so happy to be able to walk through my garden & see it among the flowers. If you are looking for beautiful memorial stones, I would definitely look into Adirondack Stone Works. They do a wonderful job & they are friendly to work with.

*The awesome people over at Adirondack Stone Works gifted me this product to review for my expressed interest in their work. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.

2 comments:

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips