Blog A Day, May {21}



Alright, we already know that I bit the big one on this Blog Every day May thing. But that's okay, it's not going to stop me from doing today's topic. Today's topic is:

Day 21, Tuesday: A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives.

  1. More days like these. 
  2. Borrowed Questions.
  3. Look who turned two today!
  4. Do you know where your child is?
  5. One Small Step - A Creative Writing Prompt.
Have you been following the Blog Every day in May? I don't think I would ever be able to blog every day, unless I scheduled every single one & quite frankly, where is the fun in that? ;)



1 comment:

  1. I do a lot of prewriting and scheduling just because I want to have an active blog without having to always be on my laptop! :) I think it just depends on what works best for the writer!

    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips