Blog a Day, May. {4}



So, I've stumbled across yet another blog challenge. This one is to Blog Every Day in May. Well I'm a few days late & I am sure I won't be able to do one everyday but, I can certainly try to blog almost everyday in May. Be it a prompt from this list, a link-up, a review or an life update. I would like to try to make May a fairly active month for Sunshine&Rain, without it becoming boring or a chore. Instead of forcing myself to blog everyday, I will simply use the 'Blog every day in May' post as inspiration, as a guide more than an itinerary.

So today is the fourth, & I believe we shall start there...

Day 4, Saturday: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it.

My favorite quote wasn't spoken by a famous actor, an award winning novelist, a celebrity chef, or a Greek philosopher.

My favorite quote was said by...


That's right. Mr. B.

And the quote...

Do I need to even explain why I love this quote? It was completely spontaneous & out of nowhere. It's funny how romantic Mr. B can be when he really isn't even trying. He simply said what he was thinking at that very moment & I nearly burst into tears as it is still to date the sweetest thing I have ever heard. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips