Blue Nile {Review+Announcement}

Seriously, how cute is this little gift box?

I recently received a surprise from Blue Nile, & I am ecstatic to have the chance to review a beautiful pair of earrings from their more affordable collections. Specifically these beautiful Leaf Chandelier Earrings.


I absolutely love these earrings. They are amazingly light & comfortable to wear. Which is just the opposite of most dangling earrings. I don't wear jewelry too often aside from my engagement ring & the occasional pair of simple studs, but I can easily see these becoming a favorite & an everyday wear.


The earrings are classy yet simple, I feel you can wear them with anything. The design is beautiful, seven sparkling sterling silver leaves cascading down. They are about two inches in length. Which makes them perfect in my opinion. They make a statement without overtaking the side of your face.


Now, Announcement time! Not only did Blue Nile send me a pair to review, but they sent me a pair for you too! That's right! One lucky Sunshine&Rain reader will win a pair of these beautiful Leaf Chandelier Earrings! You will have to keep an eye out for that Giveaway soon! ;)

Want your own pair? Don't want to wait or leave it up to chance? You can buy them straight from Blue Nile by clicking here!

*Disclaimer: The awesome people at Blue Nile &/or Blue Nile's PR Team sent me a pair of earrings to review (& a pair to giveaway) for my expressed interest in their company. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips