Feeling pretty with Fresh Produce {Review}

Now, I'm not a fashion blogger... no where near one. But when I had the opportunity to review an adorable aqua maxi dress from Fresh Produce, I thought I would give it a shot! I love that they have clothing for every woman, including the ones with more to love, just like me. I mean just check out their selection of Plus Sized clothing.

I decided on the Mystic Maxi Dress in Aquamarine & I was very excited for it to arrive. Once it made it's way to my front door, I quickly ripped open the packaging to reveal the most adorable dress I have ever seen. The color is absolutely fantastic. It's bright, cheerful, & perfect for spring & summer.


The fabric is thick & not flimsy like a lot of dresses I have tried on in the past. The straps are very bra friendly, which is awesome!  And, as if the color, fabric, & friendly straps weren't enough... The dress is pretty dang comfortable. I told Mr. B that I would love to own one in every color, simply because it was such a breeze to wear.

I do believe that you can dress this up or down, depending on your shoes & accessories. However, I did find it a tad short to be a true "Maxi" dress. It didn't really bother me much, but I thought I would make a note of it. It still looks adorable & I think it even looks great paired with a denim jacket.

One thing I found neat about Fresh Produce, was how they explained their clothing on the tag attached to the dress. 
"Unique (like you). Just like you, this Fresh Produce garment is unique. We use a special dye process to create the trademark colors and lived-in comfort that make each garment special. Color variations and fading are natural to the process and add to the character of each piece. Perfectly unique - just like you." 
Now doesn't that just make you feel all warm & fuzzy? :)


I would like to thank Mr. B for taking me out & being my photographer for the day. I am used to being behind the camera not in front of it. Awkward. And, I would also like to thank Kate at Fresh Produce for the opportunity to be a "fashion" blogger for a day.

Have you heard of Fresh Produce? If so, do you own any of their products? What are your thoughts?


*The awesome people over at Fresh Produce gifted me this product to review for my expressed interest in their work. I was in no way paid for my opinions. As always, the opinions expressed in this post are 100% my own and were in no way influenced by the company providing the product.

1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips