More days like these...

Yesterday Mr. B & I went to Kaercher Creek Park. He wanted to test out a new fishing lure combination out on the dock. It was a bit chilly as we had quite a nice sized rain storm blow through the day before. But I still enjoyed the short time we were out. Due to all that rain, the flowers blossomed over night & the grass awoke from it's winter slumber creating amazing color throughout the park. I'm completely looking forward to a spring & summer filled with days like these.



















Yes, more days like these please...

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of the trees! They are absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures! I just recently moved to PA and I would love to visit there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...all those tree pics are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful....new follower from the hop http://lilibudsgarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips