Hello Weekend + Happies & Crappies ♥

Hello beautiful weekend ♥. You are finally here. Normally, you are just another two days for Mr. B & I. But not this weekend. This weekend you are four days long. Four days with Mr. B home & not at that big orange box store that he calls work. Not only will Mr. B be home, but there is supposed to be absolutely no rain this weekend. Halle-freaking-lujah! Granted, it is going to be in the 90's. *gulp*

However, it's officially summer & honestly, I am loving it. I hated this past winter! I promised, out loud, that I would not complain a stitch this summer & I am going to try my best to stick to my word. I know that there is a large majority who hate summer more than winter, & true, there is only so much you can take off. However, you get to wear flip-flops in the summer & that to me, is a win! Anyone who knows me, knows I hate shoes (& socks!!) with a passion. I'm a total hippie at heart. No joke. 

I am so proud of myself this week. This week, I put together a giveaway, created, cooked, & photographed three recipes, took care of Mr. B, & cleaned the house all while suffering from an absolute awful summer cold. I am so thankful that I am feeling 100% better for this weekend! I really did not want it to ruin our plans.

The Vintage Modern Wife: Happies and Crappies Link Up




Now from some Happies & Crappies, I'm linking up with The Vintage Modern Wife! Check it out!



Happies:


  • My cold is gone, Hoo-freaking-ray! Like seriously, I really do enjoy breathing through my nose.
  • Mr. B is off from work for four days! 
  • Summer is officially here & we actually have plans this weekend. That never happens.
  • This afternoon shall be spent by the pool. Mr. B's friend & co-worker invited us over for a BBQ. I'm super excited!
  • The Giveaway for my very first Blogiversary went live this week. I can't believe I have been blogging for a year now. Time-freaking-flies.
  • I figured out how to use my brand new pizza stone. After only three tries. Practice makes perfect!
  • The radishes in my garden were finally ready to pull. :)
  • Mr. B & I are going fishing!
  • Our horrible neighbors moved out. I did a little party dance when I found that out.
  • The new neighbors seem nice.
Crappies:
  • I couldn't breathe, at all, this week. I do believe I nearly died. Okay, maybe not. But still.
  • Mr. B has been working crazy hours & I feel like I have hardly seen him all week.
  • New neighbors moved in, already. We were looking forward to having it empty & quiet for a while.
  • Comcast's internet connection has been crazy slow. We pay too much for this shiiiz.
  • Technology didn't like me this week. My laptop's hard drive is giving me an error, it's battery needs to be replaced & my cell phone only has been charging when it wants to. 
I hope you all are having a terrific weekend!

6 comments:

  1. So fun!!!

    My happies: - got a package from a win, and it was huge!
    - about to switch from blogger to wordpress, and after getting a book to review I am feeling more confident
    - getting close to finish a baby blanket for a son's teacher
    - you linked up on my comment love :)

    My crappies:
    - 5yo brought home ants in his lunch bag
    - got a migraine
    - not quite finished this baby blanket for son's teacher and it has to be done in 2days and it's stressing me out!!

    You can link up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I wanted to stop by and let you know I’ve featured your blog on today’s Wednesday Weekly Review (#29)! Be sure to stop by and grab an “I Was Featured Button to display!”

    http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/06/wednesday-weekly-review-29.html

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for featuring me Helen! ♥ I hope all is well with you, the hubby & the little baby on the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wordpress! So many people are switching... I don't know if I ever will. I'm not sure what the differences really are. Maybe I should do some research into that. I hope you were able to finish the baby blanket on time! I love to crochet, but I tend to start a million projects & then take forever to finish them. I have 25 granny squares waiting to be completed. I think the heat is what is throwing me off!


    I will be linking up again for sure! :)


    Thank you so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello new follower from Pa! I will head over to your blog right away! So sorry it took me so long to reply. Life gets in the way some times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes we're doing good! Here's the latest baby update, don't know if you saw it yet: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/06/baby-update-june-2012.html


    Helen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips