Hello beautiful weekend ♥. You are finally here. Normally, you are just another two days for Mr. B & I. But not this weekend. This weekend you are four days long. Four days with Mr. B home & not at that big orange box store that he calls work. Not only will Mr. B be home, but there is supposed to be absolutely no rain this weekend. Halle-freaking-lujah! Granted, it is going to be in the 90's. *gulp*
However, it's officially summer & honestly, I am loving it. I hated this past winter! I promised, out loud, that I would not complain a stitch this summer & I am going to try my best to stick to my word. I know that there is a large majority who hate summer more than winter, & true, there is only so much you can take off. However, you get to wear flip-flops in the summer & that to me, is a win! Anyone who knows me, knows I hate shoes (& socks!!) with a passion. I'm a total hippie at heart. No joke.
I am so proud of myself this week. This week, I put together a giveaway, created, cooked, & photographed three recipes, took care of Mr. B, & cleaned the house all while suffering from an absolute awful summer cold. I am so thankful that I am feeling 100% better for this weekend! I really did not want it to ruin our plans.
Now from some Happies & Crappies, I'm linking up with The Vintage Modern Wife! Check it out!
- My cold is gone, Hoo-freaking-ray! Like seriously, I really do enjoy breathing through my nose.
- Mr. B is off from work for four days!
- Summer is officially here & we actually have plans this weekend. That never happens.
- This afternoon shall be spent by the pool. Mr. B's friend & co-worker invited us over for a BBQ. I'm super excited!
- The Giveaway for my very first Blogiversary went live this week. I can't believe I have been blogging for a year now. Time-freaking-flies.
- I figured out how to use my brand new pizza stone. After only three tries. Practice makes perfect!
- The radishes in my garden were finally ready to pull. :)
- Mr. B & I are going fishing!
- Our horrible neighbors moved out. I did a little party dance when I found that out.
- The new neighbors seem nice.
- I couldn't breathe, at all, this week. I do believe I nearly died. Okay, maybe not. But still.
- Mr. B has been working crazy hours & I feel like I have hardly seen him all week.
- New neighbors moved in, already. We were looking forward to having it empty & quiet for a while.
- Comcast's internet connection has been crazy slow. We pay too much for this shiiiz.
- Technology didn't like me this week. My laptop's hard drive is giving me an error, it's battery needs to be replaced & my cell phone only has been charging when it wants to.
I hope you all are having a terrific weekend!