Okay for a Tuesday.

The weather has been just awful the past few days. One thing I am 100% sure of is, humidity & myself do not get along. However, today it is absolutely beautiful outside! The humidity has dropped, the temps are perfect & I am loving the breeze blowing through the house this morning.

This month I have decided to join in on the fun of Fat Mum Slim's June Photo-A-Day Challenge. Though I am sharing my day-by-day photos on my personal Facebook page, I am planning to do a June wrap up at the end of the month with all of my photos. Are you participating in the challenge? I would love to see what you come up with! :)

A few days ago I came across a blog by pure chance & I can honestly say that it has changed the way I feel about certain things. The blog is called Plus Size Birth. The blog is meant to encourage, empower & uplift women who have more to love & are wanting to start families. This blog touches base on PCOS, TTC, plus size pregnancy & birth stories, OBGYN & clothing issues, & more.

I am absolutely in love with this blog & can spend hours reading their stories, watching their videos & looking at their pictures. As a plus size women I find so much strength in knowing that what I want most in life, can happen for me. I do not have to feel depressed, ashamed, or helpless because I am overweight. This blog breaks the ties between size & health. You can be overweight & still have a happy & healthy pregnancy. Not only that, but you can embrace your baby bump proudly & be amazed by what your body is able to do no matter your size. It's really worth a read, if you ever have the time.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so touched you've found inspiration and support via the work I'm doing (Plus Size Birth). Thanks so much for sharing it and I'm excited for your future journey to motherhood. Best wishes! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely surprised by the data of this weblog and i am happy i experienced a search over the site. thank you so considerably for sharing this sort of great information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips