Rock Solid Knowledge.

Have you taken the quiz created by Blue Nile? It's called Rock Solid Knowledge. Apparently diamonds aren't my best friend. I only scored a 2/7 when I took it for the first time! How lame is that. That's okay, I prefer puppies! ;) It does have some interesting facts about our engagement/bridal culture. It's a quick quiz & shouldn't take too long. So why don't you go ahead & find out your own score? Can you beat my crappy 2 out of 7? I'm pretty sure you can!

Oh & after you complete the quiz. Don't forget to head on over & enter to win these beautiful Blue Nile Earrings in my Grand Blogiversary Giveaway!


 

1 comment:

  1. Lols.. Even I got 2 out of 7.. Nice quiz btw..

    I'm a new blogger... Do visit my blog.. http://kitchenserenity.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips