How does your garden grow?


Happy Fourth of July everyone! I hope you all have a safe & wonderful Independence day! Mr. B works today, so no fireworks for us. Boo! Of course we will hear them from inside our house. lol.

Any who, I do believe it is time for a garden update! Last week I pulled up my radishes. I couldn't wait. The suspense was killing me! I had never grown radishes before, nor have I ever tried a fresh homegrown radish. Oh my goodness, it was spicy & pure amazing! No joke. 


I also had plucked my first Garden Salsa Hot pepper. Though, I didn't eat it fast enough & it got soft before I even had the chance to eat it. Boo!

But that's okay, there are many more growing right this minute. Just waiting to be picked & eaten. There is just something so awesome about growing your own food. 

If you never have grown something in your backyard or on your patio, you should give it a shot! Tomatoes are pretty easy to grow, I would start there.

So how is my garden doing? Well pictures are worth 1000 words, so I will let them speak for themselves. :)

Sweet 100 Cherry Tomatoes.
Yellow Pear Tomatoes.
Garden Salsa Hot Peppers.
All that is Zucchini. Yum! {We have six planted this year.}
Giant Marconi Pepper {That's really what it's called}. The thing is freaking huge!
Basil growing at the base of my Tomato plants. Last years plant seeded itself, apparently. lol.
Carrots... not ready yet. Soon, I hope!
My Hydrangea in bloom. I need to figure out how to turn it back to purple or blue. I don't like the pink so much.
My little urban garden, in my little city backyard. ♥
Have you been digging in your garden? What's growing for you? Anything ripe yet? I have about 10 Zucchini growing right now, I'm already tempted to pluck them. They are my favorite. :)

3 comments:

  1. I live in the city so it's a tomato plant and a few hot pepper plants. Your garden looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my garden as just started to perk up. i have cucumbers, squash, tomatoes, peas, carrots, chard, kale and green onions. im excited for it all to grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! What a lovely garden. Love the last picture, it makes me feel cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips