My Life Five Years From Now {52 Weeks of Blogging with a Purpose}

Time for another blog with a purpose, with thanks to From Mrs. to Momma for the amazing prompts & link ups. If you still don't know what I am talking about from my previous two posts, here & here. You can find the whole list & the meaning behind the link up here. I'm playing catch up this week in hopes of being right on track next week. :)

This weeks prompt: My life five years from now.

Now of course I have no idea as to what the future holds for me within the next five years. But I can tell you where I hope to be. Where I want to see myself. I see myself married to that man who stole my heart almost four & a half years ago. At least we better be married because by then we will be looking at almost a decade together. 

I see some of our debt paid off. Enough to where we will be able to live a little more comfortably than we are now. Of course by then, or even before, we will be looking at a new car which will in turn be a new debt to take place of old debt. But, I digress. I hope to see some household projects being started. A new backyard fence. An even bigger garden. A place for Mr. B to safely work on & park his motorcycle.

One of the biggest hopes is for a not so furry child. I love my furbabies, but I feel the strong need to be a mommy. I have great hopes for this to come to fruition. Many have said that I would be a good mother & I know in my heart that Mr. B would make a fantastic father. Babies love him. Everywhere we go, a doe-eyed baby is watching him, while drooling & tugging on their little toes. He doesn't think I notice... but I do. This is my greatest hope of all.

I see our relationship blossoming into even more depth as time passes & we grow more assured that we are exactly where we want to be. My home is where he is. Be it in our little city row home or a grand cabin in the woods, my love stays unchanged. Though hitting the bit lottery jackpot would help a great deal. Like the image circulating Facebook says... "I've got 99 problems & money could solve at least 73 of them." I find quite a lot of truth in that. lol.

Overall, in five years I would like to see ourselves as a happy little family, living life one day at a time, like the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips