Never, Ever, Ever...





Today I am linking up with the NEVER, EVER, EVER trend for the very first time. I'm sure you have all either seen it, or have taken part in it. It is hosted by three lovely ladies, Neely, Shelley, & Stephanie. If I seem like a crazy lady & you have no idea what I am talking about, you've been living under a rock, you can find the link up here or by visiting any of the ladies above.

So here are a few of my never, ever, evers... Eeek! This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.




I never, ever, ever...
  • will stop talking to my furbabies like they are actual babies.
  • will be too grown up to enjoy a Disney movie.
    {Mr. B laughed at me when he came home to me watching Mulan on Netflix the other day. Don't judge me, punk!}
  • will not cry at the end of the movies, The Notebook & What Dreams May Come.
  • will stop using the ampersand (&) symbol. I'm obsessed.
  • will be able to drink coffee black. I don't know how Mr. B does it!
  • will stop leaving Mr. B love notes, in his lunch bag, on the mirror, taped to his computer.
  • will stop being homesick for good ol' southern California.
  • won't be afraid of what is in the dark.
  • want to stop learning or expanding my mind in some way.
  • will allow someone to use me as a doormat again. Been there, done that.
  • will stop trying to be the best person I can possibly be. Not only for me, but for my future husband & family as well. 

So it's your turn now! What are your never, ever, evers?

2 comments:

  1. Mmm but black coffee is the best!! I talk to my dog like a real baby. She IS a real baby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also talk to my dog-son (ha-ha) like he's my kiddo! He's the love of our life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog! Type a few words in the box please... I would love to hear from you! Have a fantastic day! ♥

09 10 11 12
Blogging tips